Everest Refrigeration EBC95 95-1/8" Black Horizontal Bottle Cooler - 31 Cu. Ft.
|Ship Weight||428 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||EBC95|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel Countertop, Vinyl Exterior|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||95-1/8" x 26-3/4" x 33-3/4"|
|Capacity||31 Cu. Ft.|
|12 oz. Can Capacity||1,320|
|12 oz. Bottle Capacity||900|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Lids||3|
|Number of Bin Dividers||6|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||33° - 54°F|
The EBC95 is a 95.125" wide, insulated horizontal bottle cooler from Everest Refrigeration. This unit is equipped with a stainless steel countertop, rail and 3 lids with a textured and laminated black vinyl exterior. There are 6 bin dividers and 3 floor shelves on this bottle cooler. The EBC95 has the capacity for (1,320) 12 oz. cans or (900) 12 oz. bottles in 31 cubic feet of space.
There is 3 ratchet locks, 2 removable bottle cap openers and catchers as well as shielded LED interior lighting on this bottle cooler. There is a galvanized steel interior wall installed within this unit.
A forced-air cooling system in this bottle cooler with an oversized condenser and evaporator fans provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop. The refrigeration system on this unit uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This bottle cooler has 1-3/4" thick, high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
The EBC95 operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase at 2.5 Amps for 1/3 HP and comes pre-wired and ready with a NEMA 5-15P plug. This unit has a temperature setting range from 33F to 54F that is controlled using a digital controller with LED display.
Everest Refrigeration EBC95 Features
- Stainless steel countertop, rail and 3 lids
- Textured and laminated black vinyl exterior
- Galvanized steel interior wall
- 6 bin dividers
- 3 floor shelves
- 3 ratchet locks
- 2 removable bottle cap openers and catchers
- Shielded LED interior lighting
- Forced-air cooling system
- Oversized condenser & evaporator fans
- Capacity: 31 cubic feet, (1,320) 12 oz. cans or (900) 12 oz. bottles
- 1-3/4" thick, high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Refrigerant: R290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 2.5 Amps for 1/3 HP
- Pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug