Everest Refrigeration EBC65 64-5/8" Black Horizontal Bottle Cooler - 21 Cu. Ft.
|Ship Weight||286 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||EBC65|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel Countertop, Vinyl Exterior|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||64-5/8" x 26-3/4" x 33-3/4"|
|Capacity||21 Cu. Ft.|
|12 oz. Can Capacity||780|
|12 oz. Bottle Capacity||528|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Lids||2|
|Number of Bin Dividers||4|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Temperature Range||33° - 54°F|
The EBC65 is a 64-5/8" wide, insulated horizontal bottle cooler from Everest Refrigeration. This unit is equipped with a stainless steel countertop, rail and 2 lids with a textured and laminated black vinyl exterior. There are 4 bin dividers and 2 floor shelves on this bottle cooler. The EBC65 has the capacity for (780) 12 oz. cans or (528) 12 oz. bottles in 21 cubic feet of space.
There is 2 ratchet locks, 1 removable bottle cap opener and catcher as well as shielded LED interior lighting on this bottle cooler. A galvanized steel interior wall comes installed within this unit.
A forced-air cooling system in this bottle cooler with an oversized condenser and evaporator fans provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop. The refrigeration system on this unit uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This bottle cooler has 1-3/4" thick, high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
The EBC65 operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase at 3.5 Amps for 1/4+ HP and comes pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug. This unit has a temperature setting range from 33F to 54F that is controlled using a digital controller with LED display.
Everest Refrigeration EBC65 Features
- Stainless steel countertop, rail and 2 lids
- Textured and laminated black vinyl exterior
- Galvanized steel interior wall
- 4 bin dividers
- 2 floor shelves
- 2 ratchet locks
- 1 removable bottle cap opener and catcher
- Shielded LED interior lighting
- Forced-air cooling system
- Oversized condenser & evaporator fans
- Capacity: 21 cubic feet, (780) 12 oz. cans or (528) 12 oz. bottles
- 1-3/4" thick, high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Refrigerant: R290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3.5 Amps for 1/4+ HP
- Pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug