Everest Refrigeration EBC37 36-3/4" Black Horizontal Bottle Cooler - 11 Cu. Ft.
|Ship Weight||204 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||EBC37|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel Countertop, Vinyl Exterior|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||36-3/4" x 26-3/4" x 33-3/4"|
|Capacity||11 Cu. Ft.|
|12 oz. Can Capacity||348|
|12 oz. Bottle Capacity||264|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Lids||1|
|Number of Bin Dividers||2|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Temperature Range||33° - 54°F|
The EBC37 is a 36-3/4" wide, insulated horizontal bottle cooler from Everest Refrigeration. This unit is equipped with a stainless steel countertop, rail and 1 lid with a textured and laminated black vinyl exterior. There are 2 bin dividers and 1 floor shelf on this bottle cooler. The EBC37 has the capacity for (348) 12 oz. cans or (264) 12 oz. bottles in 11 cubic feet of space.
There is 1 ratchet lock, 1 removable bottle cap opener and catcher as well as shielded LED interior lighting on this bottle cooler. A galvanized steel interior wall comes installed within this unit.
A forced-air cooling system in this bottle cooler with an oversized condenser and evaporator fans provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop. The refrigeration system on this bottle cooler uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This unit has 1-3/4" thick, high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
The EBC37 operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase at 3.5 Amps for 1/4+ HP and comes pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug. This unit has a temperature setting range from 33F to 54F that is controlled using a digital controller with LED display.
Everest Refrigeration EBC37 Features
- Stainless steel countertop, rail and 1 lid
- Textured and laminated black vinyl exterior
- Galvanized steel interior wall
- 2 bin dividers
- 1 floor shelf
- 1 ratchet lock
- 1 removable bottle cap opener and catcher
- Shielded LED interior lighting
- Forced-air cooling system
- Oversized condenser & evaporator fans
- Capacity: 11 cubic feet, (348) 12 oz. cans or (264) 12 oz. bottles
- 1-3/4" thick, high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Refrigerant: R290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3.5 Amps for 1/4+ HP
- Pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug