Everest Refrigeration EBB59G 57-3/4" Black Two Section Glass Door Back Bar Cooler - 20 Cu. Ft.
|Ship Weight||322 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||EBB59G|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel Countertop, Vinyl Exterior, Glass Door|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||57-3/4" x 27" x 37-1/4"|
|Capacity||20 Cu. Ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Sections||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|12 oz. Can Capacity||640|
|12 oz. Bottle Capacity||408|
|Temperature Range||33° - 54°F|
The EBB59G is a 57-3/4" wide, two-section insulated glass door back bar cooler refrigerator from Everest Refrigeration. This unit is equipped with a stainless steel countertop as well as a textured and laminated black vinyl exterior. This glass door back bar cooler refrigerator has the capacity for up to (640) 12 oz. cans or (408) 12 oz. bottles in 20 cubic feet of space.
There are 2 glass doors with locks and 4 epoxy coated wire shelves and shielded LED lighting inside this back bar cooler refrigerator. A galvanized steel interior wall and a stainless steel floor are installed within this unit.
A forced-air cooling system in this back bar cooler refrigerator with an oversized condenser and ECM fans provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop. The refrigeration system on this unit uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. This back bar cooler refrigerator has 1-3/4" thick, high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
The EBB59G operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3.5 Amps for 1/4+ HP and comes pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug.
Everest Refrigeration EBB59G Features
- Stainless steel countertop
- Textured and laminated black vinyl exterior
- Galvanized steel interior wall and stainless steel floor
- 2 glass doors with locks
- 4 epoxy coated wire shelves
- Multi-function digital controller with an easy to read LED display
- Forced-air cooling system
- Oversized condenser & ECM fans
- Shielded LED interior lighting
- Capacity: 20 cubic feet, (640) 12 oz. cans or (408) 12 oz. bottles
- 1-3/4" thick, high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Refrigerant: R290
- Operating Temperature: 33°F to 54°F
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3.5 Amps for 1/4+ HP
- NEMA 5-15P plug
- ETL-Sanitation Listed
- NSF Listed
- ETL Listed
Everest Refrigeration EBB59G Benefits
- R290 Refrigerant is environmentally friendly and and has zero Ozone Depletion Potential
- Balanced airflow throughout the cabinet provided by full-length air duct system
- Overheat protection for compressor and condenser coil with audible alarm