Everest Refrigeration EBB48G-SD 49" Black Two Section Sliding Glass Door Back Bar Cooler - 13 Cu. Ft.
|Ship Weight||327 lbs|
|Manufacturer Part #||EBB48G-SD|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel Countertop, Vinyl Exterior, Glass Door|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||49" x 24-1/2" x 37-1/4"|
|Capacity||13 Cu. Ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Sections||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|12 oz. Can Capacity||420|
|12 oz. Bottle Capacity||294|
|Temperature Range||33° - 54°F|
The EBB48G-SD is a 49" wide, 24-1/2" deep, two-section insulated glass door back bar cooler refrigerator from Everest Refrigeration. This unit is equipped with a stainless steel countertop as well as a textured and laminated black vinyl exterior. This glass door back bar cooler has the capacity for up to (420) 12 oz. cans or (294) 12 oz. bottles in 13 cubic feet of space.
There are 2 sliding glass doors, 4 epoxy coated wire shelves and shielded LED lighting inside this back bar cooler. A galvanized steel interior wall and a stainless steel floor are installed within this unit.
The EBB48G-SD uses a forced-air cooling system with an oversized condenser and ECM fans to provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet for a faster temperature drop. This units refrigeration system uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant and the cabinet is insulated with a 1-3/4" thick, high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
The Everest EBB48G-SD operates on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase at 3.5 Amps for 1/4+ HP and comes pre-wired and ready with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Everest Refrigeration EBB48G-SD Features
- 49" wide
- 24-1/2" deep
- Stainless steel countertop
- Textured and laminated black vinyl exterior
- Galvanized steel interior wall and stainless steel floor
- 2 sliding glass doors
- 4 epoxy coated wire shelves
- Multi-function digital controller with an easy to read LED display
- Forced-air cooling system
- Oversized condenser & ECM fans
- Shielded LED interior lighting
- Capacity: 13 cubic feet, (420) 12 oz. cans or (294) 12 oz. bottles
- 1-3/4" thick, high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Refrigerant: R290
- ETL-Sanitation Listed
- NSF Listed
- ETL Listed
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3.5 Amps for 1/4+ HP
- Pre-wired and ready with NEMA 5-15P plug
Everest Refrigeration EBB48G-SD Benefits
- Environmentally friendly, EPA-compliant R290 refrigerant
- Balanced airflow throughout the cabinet provided by full-length air duct system
Height: 37 1/4"
Depth: 24 1/2"