Equipex SEM-80VC-3 32" Electric Stainless Steel Sodir Countertop Finishing Oven With Vitroceramic Heating Elements, 208/240 Volts 3-Phase
This is so much more than just a cheese-melter. The Sodir 32" Precision Equipex Finishing Oven Model SEM-80VC-3 is an advanced and precise finishing oven designed to meet the needs of elite chefs. Its unique moveable top allows you to achieve incredibly precise results and reduce reheating or finishing times. Best of all, moving the top up and down is incredibly easy and only takes a single finger. The finishing oven also features Equipex’s new Vitroceramic heating elements that offer exceptional performance and truly incredible power. In fact, they can even achieve finishing temperatures of over 1,000°F! However, there is no need to worry because the oven is built to last and features a durable, stainless steel construction.
Common questions about Equipex finishing ovens:
What are some of the uses?
To finish appetizers, such as onion soup and clams casino. To heat up desserts, such as apple crisp and Crème Brule. To finish off a carefully prepared dinner and assure that all foods on the plate are piping hot. To broil, or finish meat, seafood, pasta or vegetables.
Do the legs have to be installed?
The 4" legs (included) or 1" adjustable feet (optional) MUST be installed for air circulation to the controls. 4" of clearance is needed on each side, back and top.
Can the unit be installed over a range or steam table?
Yes as long as it is installed on an insulated shelf.
Is the unit able to mounted to a wall?
Yes, as long as it is not mounted over high heat or open flame. We have wall mounting kits available for all our finishing ovens.
What temperature does the unit go up to?
The Quartz models (SEM-60/80Q & SEF-80Q) goes up to 635 degrees F. The Vitroceramic models (SEM60/80VC) goes up to 1,058 degrees F.
Equipex SEM-80VC-3 Features
- 4.5 kW of power
- Stainless steel construction
- 3 Vitroceramic heating elements
- Bottom tray pulls out for easy access
- Able to operate at full or partial power
Equipex SEM-80VC-3 Benefits
- Movable top provides precise temperature and finishing control
- 208-240 Volts 3 Phase
- Powerful Vitroceramic heating elements provide superior power and performance, able even to reach finishing temperatures in excess of 1,000°F
- Height includes four-inch legs
- Not to be installed over cooking devices with open flames
- Wall mounting kits are available. Please call our friendly sales team at 1-855-838-1010 to order.
- 4" legs (included) or 1" adjustable feet (optional) MUST be installed
- Not to be installed over high heat or open flame without insulated shelf. Please call a friendly Product Expert at 1-877-877-4379 for consultation
|Ship Weight||205 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||SEM-80VC-3|
|Country of Origin||France|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||32” x 22” x 27”|
|Work Station (LxWxH)||14"x32"|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet