Equipex SEF-80Q 32" Electric Stainless Steel Sodir Imperial Countertop Finishing Oven With Quartz Heating Elements, 208/240 Volts 3-Phase
|Ship Weight||170 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||SEF-80Q|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||24" x 32" x 18"|
So much more than just a cheesemelter, the 32" Imperial Finishing Oven (SEF-80Q) from Equipex is an advanced and powerful finishing oven designed to meet the needs of practically any chef. At 32 inches wide, it gives you plenty of cooking space, or it gives you the option to turn off half of the heating elements to conserve energy and improve overall finishing control. The oven is equipped with eight high-performance quartz heating elements that give you a wealth of power and lightning fast temperature response. Additionally, the oven is constructed from durable stainless steel and features an adjustable intermediate shelf for added versatility.
Common questions about Equipex finishing ovens:
What are some of the uses?
To finish appetizers, such as onion soup and clams casino. To heat up desserts, such as apple crisp and Crème Brule. To finish off a carefully prepared dinner and assure that all foods on the plate are piping hot. To broil, or finish meat, seafood, pasta or vegetables.
Do the legs have to be installed?
The 4" legs (included) or 1" adjustable feet (optional) MUST be installed for air circulation to the controls. 4" of clearance is needed on each side, back and top.
Can the unit be installed over a range or steam table?
Yes as long as it is installed on an insulated shelf.
Is the unit able to mounted to a wall?
Yes, as long as it is not mounted over high heat or open flame. We have wall mounting kits available for all our finishing ovens.
What temperature does the unit go up to?
The Quartz models (SEM-60/80Q & SEF-80Q) goes up to 635 degrees F. The Vitroceramic models (SEM60/80VC) goes up to 1,058 degrees F.
Equipex SEF-80Q Features
- 5 kW of power
- Stainless steel construction
- 8 quartz heating elements
- Bottom tray pulls out for easy access
Equipex SEF-80Q Benefits
- Can operate at full or partial power for improved energy savings and finishing control
- Infrared quartz heating elements allow brown, melt, roast or glaze everything from meat to fish to soups to desserts
- Height includes four-inch legs
- Not to be installed over cooking devices with open flames
- Wall-mounting kits available through a representative. Please call a friendly Product Expert at 1-855-838-1010 with any additional questions.
- 4" legs (included) or 1" adjustable feet (optional) MUST be installed
- Not to be installed over high heat or open flame without insulated shelf. Please call a friendly Product Expert at 1-877-877-4379 for consultation