Equipex GL650 UC 16-3/8" LEO 2 Electric Under-Counter Adventys Induction Range With 1 Burner And Remote Control Panel, 120 Volts 650 Watts
The GL650 UC is a 13-3/8" wide, Leo model electric under-counter Adventys induction range from Equipex that has a 7-1/2" coil for warming and designed for under-counter installation for buffet use under a 3/4" stone countertop. There is a remote control panel for this Leo model electric under-counter Adventys induction range.
There are 20 power levels available on the Leo model electric under-counter Adventys induction range and it comes with an Induc'Mate counter top spacer. The Leo model electric under-counter Adventys induction range has an integral cooling fan and grease filter.
The GL650 UC Leo model electric under-counter Adventys induction range is an electric unit that runs on 120 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 6.0 Amps for 650 Watts and it uses a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Common questions about Equipex Induction Machines:
What is the size of the heating coil?
Our professional “super heavy-duty” series has a 11” coil, the largest coil in the industry. What does this mean? It allows your Equipex induction cooker to be versatile for both prep work and then for a la carte cooking. You can put larger skillets or stock pots on the induction cooker, and maximize the speed of induction cooking. Our heavy-duty series has a standard 8” coil.
Why would you cook with induction technology?
Induction cooking and warming is 90% or more energy efficient (gas is only 45% efficient and electric is only 55% efficient). Due to this high efficiency, induction cooking is much faster than other methods of cooking and since the energy is focused into the pan, not the room, the kitchen or dining area stays cool. Also, induction costs less to operate.
How does induction work?
Induction is a basic principal of physics. When the electric current travels through a copper coil, it creates a magnetic field. The pan attracts that field and heats up.
Can any pan be used?
No. It is important to purchase medium to high quality induction ready pans to maximize the potential and benefits of induction technology. We recommend 3, 5, and 7 ply pans to attain the best results. All pans must be ferromagnetic. Certain cast iron and steel pans will operate well with induction technology.
Does the unit need to be under a hood?
Generally no, but we do recommend checking with your local inspector.
Equipex GL650 UC Features
- Leo 2 model
- Induction Heater/Warmer
- Requires use of Induction-Ready Cookware
- 13-3/8" wide
- Designed for under counter installation for buffet use under 3/4" stone countertop
- Induc'Mate counter top spacer included
- Stainless steel construction
- 7-1/2" coil for warming
- Under-counter installation for buffet use under 3/4" stone countertop
- Easy to clean capacitive touch remote control panel with 5 foot wire harness
- 20 power levels
- Two (2) Integrated cooling fans and grease filter
- Integrated, automatic overheating protection
- Empty pan security
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 6.0 Amps for 650 Watts
- NEMA 5-15P plug
- Stainless steel casing frame attaches to underside of stone countertop
- Can be used with natural or engineered stone, with concrete, or with glass
Equipex GL650 UC Benefits
- High energy efficiency
- Induc'Mate spacer keeps chafer hot and countertop cool while protecting counter from scratches
- Chafer dish may be centered or off-centered
- Cooling fans and optimal airflow allows all day use
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- ETL Sanitation Listed
- NSF certified to Standard 4
|Ship Weight||18 LBS|
|Model Number||GL650 UC|
|Manufacturer Part #||GL650 UC|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Dimensions||13-3⁄8”W x 13-3⁄8”D x 6-5⁄8”H|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet