Empura E-KSP29 28.9" Stainless Steel Sandwich/Salad Table Refrigerator With 1 Solid Door, 8 Pans And 11" Cutting Board - 7 Cu Ft, 115 Volts
|Ship Weight||225 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||E-KSP29|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|UL EPH Classified||Yes|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||43.2" x 28.9" x 29.9"|
|Storage Capacity||7 Cubic Feet|
|Temperature Display||Digital LED|
|Number of 1/6 Pans||8|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Temperature Range||33 to 41 degrees F|
|Casters||2.5" (lockable in front)|
The E-KSP29 is a 28.9" wide, stainless steel sandwich/salad table refrigerator from Empura that provides accurate control with an electronic thermostat and an easy to read digital LED temperature display. The stainless steel sandwich/salad table refrigerator comes with 1/6 x 4" deep PC pans and an 11.4" PE cutting board included.
There is 1 solid door on this stainless steel sandwich/salad table refrigerator that can remain open at 90 degrees. The stainless steel sandwich/salad table refrigerator has foam insulation and uses CFC free refrigerant, holding temperatures between and 33 to 41 degrees F. The interior capacity is 7 cubic feet.
This stainless steel sandwich/salad table refrigerator features a stainless steel framework construction. There are 2.5" casters (lockable in front) on this stainless steel sandwich/salad table refrigerator.
The E-KSP29 stainless steel sandwich/salad table refrigerator is an electric unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 5 Amps for 3/8 HP and includes a power cord with a NEMA-5-15P plug.
This stainless steel sandwich/salad table refrigerator is UL listed and UL EPH classified.
Empura E-KSP29 Features
- 28.9" wide
- Storage Capacity: 7 Cubic Feet
- Electronic thermostat
- Digital LED temperature display
- 1 solid door
- 1/6 x 4" deep PC pans
- PE cutting board included
- Cutting board dimensions: 28.86" W x 11.42" D x .55" H
- Stainless steel framework construction
- CFC free refrigerant: R134a
- Temperature range: 33 to 41 degrees F
- Foam insulation
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 5 Amps for 3/8 HP
- Power cord with a NEMA-5-15P plug
- 2.5" casters (lockable in front)
Empura E-KSP29 Benefits
- Accurate control and easy reading electronic thermostat and digital LED temperature display
- UL listed
- UL EPH classified