Edwards-Councilor Steramine 1-G Sanitizer Tablets - 150-Count per Bottle
|Ship Weight||0.5 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||1-G|
|Bottle Quantity||150 Tablets|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Steramine Sanitizer Tablets by Edwards Councilor are designed to sanitize glassware, glassware, dishes, and utensils. Also safe for food processing equipment, sinks, countertops, cutting boards, and all other non-porous articles and surfaces.
Fast drying solution leaves glassware and dishes sparkling clear, free from film, odor, or residue.
You can also circulate the sanitizing solution through hot or cold beverage dispensing machines, yogurt and soft serve frozen dessert machines and other types of food dispensing and processing equipment.
Tested and evaluated under strict EPA testing protocols, STERAMINE 1-G TABLETS is the first sanitizing product to be developed that has been accepted and registered by the EPA as being effective in killing not only infectious bacteria but HIV-1 (AIDS Virus) as well.
Effective against the following pathogenic organisms in 60 seconds:
Community Associated Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (CA-MRSA), Escherichia coli, Escherichia coli 0157-H7, HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), Listeria monocytogenes, Staphylococcus aureus, Shigella dysenteriae, and Yersinia enterocolitica.
Edwards-Councilor 1-G Steramine Features
- Pre-measured portioned tablets
- Will meet appropriate concentration required by health department
- Dissolves in water
- Creates Clear Pale Blue Sanitizing Solution
- 1 Tablet per 1 Gallon of warm water
- Can be used in a rinse sink, sanitizing bucket, or spray bottle
- Wipe with a clean cloth or sponge
- 150 Tablets per bottle
- Long lasting solution remains effective for hours
- Tablets shelf-life is effective indefinitely
- Ideal for final rinse sink (3rd sink)
- No Hand Irritation
- Non-corrosive formula
- Non-staining solution
- Made in the USA
- EPA Listed
- FDA approved
- USDA approved
- Surfaces should remain wet at least 1 minute
- Rinse Glassware for at least 30 seconds
- Requires adequate draining and air-drying
Edwards-Councilor 1-G Steramine Benefits
- Solution can be used in a hand sprayer bottle for quick, safe, portable sanitizing
Overall Bottle Dimensions: