Edlund RGS-600 - Stainless Steel Digital Resolution Scale
|Ship Weight||5.4 LBS|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Manufacturer Part #||RGS-600|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Platform Dimensions (WxL)||6"x 6.75"|
The Edlund Resolution RGS-600 precision gram scale is designed with a focus on durability and accuracy. With the ability to measure portions within one-tenth of a gram, the RGS-600 will give you the precise measurements you need in the kitchen. When the strictest ingredient measurements are required, the Edlund Resolution RGS-600 is the scale you’re looking for.
Built of stainless steel, the scale boasts a stainless steel body and Dual Housing Technology™ that will prove to make the appliance rust and corrosion resistant, as well as durable and dependable. The RGS-600 features an AC power supply and can also run on four AA batteries. The Edlund Resolution scale is field-recalibratable and the unique Scale Within a Scale™ design will not allow the internal components to withstand any damage because of a random shock. To check for strict accuracy in measurements of ingredients and for portion control, know that you can make life easier by using the Edlund Resolution RGS-600 precision gram scale.
Edlund RGS-600 Features
- Measures down to one-tenth of a gram
- 1 bl 4 oz. x .01 oz./ 600 g x 0.1 g/ 1.25 lb. x .0002 lb./ 20 oz. x .01 oz.
- Can be field calibrated
- Stainless steel body
- Dual Housing Technology
- Scale Within a Scale design
- Also runs on 4 "AA" batteries (not included)
- AC power supply
- NSF, CE
Edlund RGS-600 Benefits
- The scale boasts a stainless steel body and Dual Housing Technology™ that will prove to make the appliance rust and corrosion resistant
- Unique Scale Within a Scale™ design will not allow the internal components to withstand any damage because of a random shock
- Ideal for measurements that require strict accuracy