Eagle PHT6OB-208-3 97-3/4” Spec-Master Portable Six-Well Electric Hot Food Table with Open Front - 208V
|Ship Weight||363 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||PHT6OB-208-3|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Overall Dimensions (HxWxD)||34-1/2” x 97-3/4” x 30-1/2”|
|Base Type||Open front base|
|Casters/Wheels||5” diameter swivel casters with two brakes|
|Well Dimensions||12-3/32” x 20-3/32”x 8”|
|Table Top and Body Material||430 series stainless steel|
During busy times in kitchen operations, having a hot food table that heats up quickly is essential. The Eagle PHT6OB-208-3 provides a faster cooking time more efficiently with individual thermostatic controls and is portable allowing you to decide the ideal location to cook conveniently as well.
These electric tables from Eagle are constructed in an open front base design of stainless steel featuring a mounted 8" wide, 1/2" thick polyethylene cutting board on the control side of the unit. The table top and body are made of a heavy gauge highly polished type 430 series stainless steel.
The six wells are 8" deep, galvanized, and are each fitted with a 750-watt tubular heating element above the insulated bottom. Each compartment is fitted with fiberglass on all four sides and bottom keeping your products thoroughly and consistently warm. In addition, the complete unit is wired to a master toggle switch with an indicator light.
There is a push bar attached to an end panel at the operator’s right side as well as full perimeter bumper guards. Moreover, it is furnished with 5” diameter ball bearing swivel plate casters with two brakes to keep your cooking station steady in place.
This portable hot food table is an electric unit that runs on 208 Volts, 60 Hertz, 3-phase, 12.5 Amps, 4500 Watts and comes with a 6’ cord and 15-20P NEMA plug that extends from the righthand control side.
The Eagle PHT6OB-208-3 97-3/4” Spec-Master Portable Six-Well Electric Hot Food Table with Open Front is NSF certified and UL listed in the United States and Canada.
Eagle PHT6OB-208-3 Features
- 6 die-stamped beaded openings measuring 12-3/32" x 20-3/32”
- Originally designed to be operated DRY
- For WET operation spillage pans are necessary
- Spillage pans are NOT included
- Table top and body constructed of highly polished 430 series stainless steel
- 8" deep heat compartments with heavy gauge galvanized liner
- Compartments insulated with 1” fiberglass on all 4 sides and bottom
- Push bar attached to end panel at operator’s right side
- Full perimeter bumper guards
- Open front base
- Recessed control panel with individual thermostatic controls
- 8" wide and 1/2" thick poly cutting board mounted on drop brackets on control side
- 5” diameter ball bearing swivel plate casters with two brakes
- Complete unit wired to master toggle switch with indicator light
- Electrical Specifications: 208 Volts, 60 Hertz, 3-phase, 12.5 Amps, 4500 Watts
- NSF certified
- UL listed for U.S. and Canada
Eagle PHT6OB-208-3 Benefits
- Portable dry hot food table with push bar and casters with brakes allow you to decide the ideal location to cook more conveniently
- Each compartment is fully insulated with 1” fiberglass to keep your products warm and ready to serve
- Individual thermostatic controls allow you to set the exact temperature for heating up foods
- Recessed control panel ensures there won’t be any accidental bumps to change the temperature
- Full perimeter bumper guards protect your investment on this product as well as any potential damages to your surroundings while moving
- Open front base provides storage space for kitchen supplies leaving plenty of room for you to cook freely