Eagle HT6OB-240 94-1/2” Spec-Master Six-Well Electric Hot Food Table with Open Front - 240V
|Ship Weight||363 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||HT6OB-240|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Overall Dimensions (HxWxD)||34-1/2” x 94-1/2” x 30-1/2”|
|Base Type||Open front|
|Well Dimensions||12-3/32” x 20-3/32”x 8”|
|Table Top Material||22 gauge 430 series stainless steel|
|Cabinet Body Material||20 gauge 430 series stainless steel|
During busy times in kitchen operations, having a hot food table that heats up quickly is essential. The Eagle HT6OB-240 provides a faster cooking time more efficiently with individual thermostatic controls. Each compartment is fitted with fiberglass on all four sides and bottom keeping your products thoroughly and consistently warm.
These electric tables from Eagle are constructed in an open front base design of stainless steel featuring a mounted 8" wide, 1/2" thick polyethylene cutting board on the control side of the unit. It features a 22 gauge top and 20 gauge table body made from highly polished type 430 stainless steel.
The six wells are 8" deep, galvanized, and each fitted with a 750-watt tubular heating element above the insulated bottom. Within the cabinet there is a junction box where all wiring terminates for field wiring to power source. In addition, the complete unit is wired to a master toggle switch with an indicator light.
This hot food table is an electric unit that runs on 240 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, 18.8 Amps, 4500 Watts.
The Eagle HT6OB-240 94-1/2” Spec-Master Six-Well Electric Hot Food Table with Open Front is NSF certified and UL listed in the United States and Canada.
Eagle HT6OB-240 Features
- 6 die-stamped beaded openings measuring 12-3/32" x 20-3/32"
- 22 gauge top and 20 gauge cabinet body with type 430 stainless steel
- Open front base
- Recessed control panel with individual thermostatic controls
- Poly cutting board (8" wide, 1/2" thick) mounted on stainless steel brackets on control side
- Under top openings are 8" deep heat compartments with heavy gauge galvanized liner
- 7-1/2” high legs with 1-5/8" O.D.(outside diameter) stainless steel tubing
- Non-marking adjustable plastic bullet feet
- Designed for field wiring
- All wiring terminates in a junction box located within cabinet
- Complete unit wired to master toggle switch with indicator light
- Electrical Specifications: 240 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, 18.8 Amps, 4500 Watts
- NSF certified
- UL listed for U.S. and Canada
Eagle HT6OB-240 Benefits
- Individual thermostatic controls allow you to set the exact temperature for heating up foods to perfection
- Each compartment is fully insulated with 1” fiberglass to keep your products warm and ready to serve
- Open front base allows for easy storing of kitchen supplies
- Adjustable legs with plastic feet are designed to be non-marking saving potential damage to floors