Eagle Group HT4-LP 63-1/2" Four-Well Gas Hot Food Table with Galvanized Undershelf - 14,000 BTU
The HT4-LP is a 63-1/2" wide, liquid propane open base hot food steam table from the Eagle Group with a galvanized undershelf and 4 open, insulated 12" x 20" dry wells and an 8 inch wide, 1/2" thick polycarbonate cutting board. The table body and top are constructed of highly polished Type 430, 22 gauge stainless steel.
Each of the heat compartments on this hot food steam table have heavy gauge galvanized liners and they are each insulated on all four sides and bottom with 1 inch thick fiberglass. The unit stands firmly on 1 5⁄8" diameter tubular legs that are fitted with non-marking plastic feet.
This is a gas powered unit that runs on liquid propane at 14,000 total BTU (3,500 BTU per burner) with a 1/2 NPT gas connection.
The hot food steam table is made in the USA, NSF listed, and UL listed for the USA and Canada.
Eagle Group HT4-LP Features
- 63-1/2" wide
- Open base
- Galvanized Undershelf
- Type 430, 22 gauge stainless steel table body and top
- 4 open, insulated 12" x 20" x 8" deep dry wells
- Burner controls: High-Medium-Low adjustable gas valve with adjustable pilot light per burner in recessed panel
- 8 inch wide, 1/2" thick polycarbonate cutting board
- Liquid propane
- Total BTU: 14,000 (3,500 BTU per burner)
- 1/2 NPT gas connection
- 1 5/8" diameter tubular legs
- Non-marking plastic feet
Eagle Group HT4-LP Benefits
- 1 inch thick fiberglass on all four sides and bottom of each compartment
- NSF listed
- UL listed for the USA and Canada
- Made in the USA
|Ship Weight||191 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||HT4-LP|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||34.5" x 63.5" x 30.5"|
|Water Pan Required||Yes|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet