Eagle B3CT-12D-18-7 - Stainless Steel 36 Inch Underbar Cocktail / Ice Bin
The 1800 series underbar cocktail units from Eagle have fully insulated, fabricated ice bins in a durable, brushed stainless steel finish with a bullnose front edge.
These "7" models include an aluminum cast, post-mix cold plate of 7 stainless steel, beverage grade tubing circuits mounted flush with the interior bottom of the bowl for maximum efficiency and easy cleaning.
All of the 1800 series are modular to allow for custom configurations with other standard components. The top, front, backsplash and ice bin are all heavy gauge stainless steel (Type 304) and the back and bottom panels are galvanized steel. It stands firmly on tubular, galvanized steel legs and adjustable plastic bullet feet.
The B3CT-12D-18-7 is a 20" front-to-back (W) x 36" left to right (L) unit with a stainless steel sliding cover, an 8 bottle capacity and a 12" deep ice bin.
Eagle B3CT-12D-18-7 Features
- Stainless steel top, front, backsplash and ice bin (Type 304)
- Bullnose front edge
- 12" deep, fully insulated ice bin
- Post-mix cold plate: 7 stainless steel, beverage grade tubing circuits
- 8 bottle capacity
- Stainless steel sliding cover
- Galvanized steel back and bottom panels
- 1-1/2" (38 mm) NPT drain
- Tubular, galvanized steel legs
- Adjustable plastic bullet feet
Eagle B3CT-12D-18-7 Benefits
- Post-mix cold plate mounted flush with interior bottom for maximum efficiency and easy cleaning
- Modular units that allow for custom configurations with other standard components
- NSF tested and certified
|Ship Weight||221.00 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||B3CT-12D-18-7|
|Reference ID||EAG-B3CT-12D-18-7, B3CT-12D-18-7, 162781|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Ice Capacity||94 Pounds|
|Dimensions(HxWxL)||33-1/2" x 20" x 36"|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet