Eagle 2424C - 24-Inch QuadTruss Chrome-Plated Wire Shelving
These wire shelves are designed for use with Eagle shelving posts and use their patented QuadTruss 4-wire design to provide exceptional support from a retaining ledge that makes them up to 25% stronger. In addition to the QuadTruss front ledge, mat wires are set in a pincer-type design between two top truss wires to help distribute the entire load without putting stress and strain on the welds.
These 24" x 24" shelves have up to an 800 lb capacity for an evenly distributed static load.
The "C" series have a chrome finish that is NSF-listed for dry storage environments. It is a bright nickel plated layer covered by chrome plating and finished with an air-dry lacquer. The open-wire design lets light and air to pass through the shelves, improving air circulation to reduce moisture and dust build-up.
Eagle 2424C Features
- Patented QuadTruss 4-wire design
- Chrome finish includes bright nickel plating, chrome plating and air-dry lacquer
- 800 lb distributed load capacity
Eagle 2424C Benefits
- Patented QuadTruss 4-wire design makes them up to 25% stronger
- Open-wire design allows for air circulation to reduce moisture and dust build-up
- NSF tested and certified
|Ship Weight||36 LB|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet