Dormont RG50S36 ReliaGuard 1/2" ID 36" Long Commercial Moveable-Grade Foodservice Gas Connector Kit With Single SwivelGuard Kit And Standard Snap Quick-Disconnect
|Ship Weight||5.47 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||RG50S36|
|Type||Gas Connector Kits|
|Inside Diameter||1/2 Inches|
|Hose Length||36 Inches|
|Hose Material||304 Stainless Steel With PVC Coating|
|Number Of Standard Snap QD||1|
|Number Of SwivelGuards||1|
|Restraining Cable With Hardware Included||Yes|
|Usage||Commercial Moveable-Grade Gas Equipment|
The 36" long connector hose is covered in multi-strand braided, annealed, corrugated 304 stainless steel with a gray-colored PVC coating that is heat-resistant to 350 degrees F and it has carbon steel 360-degree rotational end fittings at both ends.
The Standard Snap QD on this gas connector kit has a brass body with an aluminum collar and features a thermal shut-off that will turn off the gas when internal temperatures go above 350 degrees F.
This ReliaGuard connector kit comes included with a 36" long gas connector hose, (1) Standard Snap quick-disconnect fitting, (1) full-port brass shutoff valve, (1) restraining cable with hardware, and (1) SwivelGuard that reduces stress on the connector.
The RG50S36 is the 1/2" ID (inside diameter), 36" long ReliaGuard commercial moveable-grade foodservice gas connector kit from Dormont that is designed for use with mobile gas utilization equipment.
The SwivelGuard on this gas connector kit has 360-degree rotational end fittings and it helps reduce stress on the connector. The SwivelGuard can also increase available space in the unit's environment by providing more access for the connector to be positioned closer against walls.
The restraining cable on this gas connector kit comes included with mounting hardware for use with caster-mounted equipment to prevent any strain on the connector.
This gas connector kit is CSA certified in the United States and Canada.
Dormont RG50S36 Features
- ReliaGuard foodservice gas connector kit
- 1/2" ID (inside diameter)
- 36" long connector hose
- (1) Standard Snap quick-disconnect fitting (Brass body with aluminum collar)
- (1) full-port brass shutoff valve
- (1) restraining cable with hardware
- (1) SwivelGuard with 360-degree rotational end fittings
- Hose Material: Multi-strand braided, annealed, corrugated 304 stainless steel with PVC coating
- Hose Color: Gray
- Carbon steel 360-degree rotational end fittings
- CSA certified in the United States and Canada
- Designed for commercial moveable-grade gas utilization equipment
Dormont RG50S36 Benefits
- Heat-resistant connector hose to 350 degrees F
- Thermal shut-off that turns off the gas when internal temperatures go above 350 degrees F
- SwivelGuards reduce the stress on the connector and increases available space by providing more access
Inside Diameter: 1/2"