Dexter Russell 24053 8" SofGrip Breaking Knife with High-Carbon Steel Blade and White Handle
The Dexter Russell 24053 SofGrip 8” Narrow Breaking Knife is an excellent addition to any kitchen. A breaking knife is specifically designed to cut down large pieces of meat. The curved blade gives you the much-needed leverage for cutting through skin, cartilage, and small bones.
The SofGrip line features top of the line non-slip handles. The blade is Dexter Russell’s DEXSTEEL, a stain-free, high-carbon steel that is individually ground with a honed edge. The knife has Dexter Russell’s DEXSTEEL blade and is hand-honed to the ultimate edge. An impervious blade to handle seal provides the maximum sanitary protection and earns this knife the NSF seal.
Equivalent Items: SG132N-8-PCP, SG132N-8
Dexter Russell 24053 Features
- Available in a variety of handle colors
- Curved DEXSTEEL blade
- Impervious blade to handle seal for utmost sanitary qualification
- Curved blade designed for cutting through tougher material like cartilage or small bones
- SofGrip handle with protective finger guard
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Hand honed to the ultimate edge
- NSF listed
- Blade Length: 8"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 13"
|Ship Weight||.83 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||24053|
|Edge Type||Straight Edge|
|Metal Type||Stain-Free High Carbon Steel|
|Steel Shaping Method||Stamped|