Dexter Russell 01143 Sani-Safe 4-1/2" Hollow Ground Boning Knife with Narrow High Carbon Steel Blade and White Polypropylene Handle
The Dexter Russell 01143 Sani-Safe 4.5" Hollow Ground Boning Knife is used in commercial kitchens all over the world. The Sani-Safe handle features a textured, slip-resistant, and an easy to clean polypropylene design. The knife has a Dexter Russell's DEXSTEEL blade and has been hollow ground. For a versatile and reliable boning knife, look no further than the Dexter Russell 01143.
Equivalent Items: S154HG, S154HG-PCP
Dexter Russell 01143 Features
- Boning Knife
- DEXSTEEL High Carbon Stain Free Steel Blade
- Hollow Ground Blade
- Sani safe, slip resistant, textured polypropylene handle
- Integrated protective finger guard
- Handle Color: White
- Impervious Blade to Handle Seal
- NSF Certified
- Made in the USA
Dexter Russell 01143 Benefits
- Slip-resistant design
- Designed specifically for working with a variety of meats
- Durable and easy to clean
- Blade Length: 4.5"
- Handle Length: 4.5"
- Overall Length: 9"
|Ship Weight||0.13 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||S154HG-PCP|
|Edge Type||Hollow Ground Edge|
|Metal Type||Stain-Free High Carbon Steel|
|Steel Shaping Method||Stamped|