Delfield EHEI36C Mobile E-Chef 36" WIde 2-Well Stainless Steel Open Base Hot Food Table On Casters With Individual Infinite Controls And 8" Cutting Board And Stainless Steel Plate Shelf, 120V 2000 Watts
|Ship Weight||250 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||EHEI36C|
|Type||Hot Food Tables|
|Controls||Individual Infinite Controls|
|Number of Wells||2|
|Cutting Board Material||Polyethylene|
|Cutting Board Length||8 Inches|
|Plate Shelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Plate Shelf Length||7 Inches|
|Power Cord||8 ft|
The EHEI36C mobile hot food table is an electric unit that runs at 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 17.0 Amps for 2000 Watts (1000 Watts per well) and it comes included with an 8 ft power cord with a standard NEMA 5-15P plug. This refrigerated prep rail unit is UL listed in the United States and Canada, and it is NSF listed for safety.
The E-Chef mobile hot food table rolls smootly on casters and it comes included with a fill faucet that must be installed in the field.
The EHEI36C is the E-Chef 36" wide 2-well mobile hot food table from Delfield that with sealed 12" x 20" hot food wells with drains and individual infinite controls, an 8" polyethylene cutting board, and a 7" stainless steel plate shelf on the front of the unit.
Delfield EHEI36C Features
- E-Chef hot food table on casters
- Width: 36"
- Installation Type: Mobile
- Sealed 12" x 20" hot food wells with drains
- Number Of Wells: 2
- Material: Stainless Steel
- 8" polyethylene cutting board
- Individual infinite controls
- 7" stainless steel plate shelf
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 17.0 Amps for 2000 Watts
- 8 ft power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
- NSF listed for safety
Delfield EHEI36C Benefits
- Easy access plate storage on stainless steel shelf
- Sanitary worksurface for knives on polyethylene cutting board
- Durable and corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction