Curtron PP-G-080-4890 Polar-Pro Gray 2-Panel .080" Thick PVC 48" Wide x 90" High Flexible Swinging Door For Walk-In Coolers And Freezers With 2 Stainless Steel Swinging Arms And 2 Strips
|Ship Weight||40 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||PP-G-080-4890|
|Type||Strip Curtain Swing Doors|
|Swing Arm And Hardware Material||Stainless Steel|
|Panel Material||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)|
|Panel Color||Gray With Clear Windows|
|Made In America||Yes|
|Number Of Panel Strips||2|
|Number Of Swinging Arms||2|
|Panel Thickness||.080 Inches|
|Door Type||Impact Door|
|Features||Flexible Anti-Curl Panels|
|Panel Rating||Polar Grade|
|Temperature Resistance||-20 to 140 Degrees F|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Inside Surface, In-Jamb, Or Wall/In-Jamb|
|Usage||Walk-In Coolers And Freezers|
This unit is made in America and includes 2 Gray anti-curl .080" thick PVC panel strips with clear PVC windows, 2 stainless steel swinging arms, and mounting hardware.
The PP-G-080-4890 is the 48" wide x 90" high Polar-Pro flexible swinging door from Curtron that is specially designed for walk-in coolers and freezers.
The PVC panels on this Polar-Pro flexible swinging door are Polar Grade and rated for temperatures between -20 to 140 degrees F that helps to conserve refrigeration energy costs.
There are universal mounting brackets included with this flexible swinging door and the mounting method (Inside Surface, In-Jamb, or Wall/In-Jamb) is determined by the thickness of your door jamb, measuring from the back of the closed door to the inside wall surface.
The unique hardware design on the Polar-Pro flexible swinging door allows the doors to open and close on an even plane.
These swinging doors do not interfere with the opening and closing of the main cooler or freezer door and they are easier to use than walking through strips to pass in and out while keeping most of the cold air inside your walk-in cooler or freezer.
Curtron PP-G-080-4890 Features
- Polar-Pro flexible swinging door
- 2 anti-curl panel strips
- 2 swinging arms
- Door Opening Size: 48" wide x 90" high
- Panel Color: Gray with clear PVC windows
- Panel Thickness: .080"
- Panel Material: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Swing Arm And Hardware Material: Stainless Steel
- Panel Type: Polar Grade (rated for temperatures between -20 to 140 degrees F)
- Universal mounting brackets included
- Designed for walk-in coolers and freezers
- Made in America
Curtron PP-G-080-4890 Benefits
- Helps to conserve refrigeration energy costs
- Unique hardware design allows the swinging doors to open and close on an even plane
- Swinging doors do not interfere with the opening and closing of the main cooler or freezer door
- Can be mounted Inside Surface, In-Jamb, or Wall/In-Jamb with instructions and hardware included
- Easier to use than walking through strips
Panel Thickness: .080"
Note: This product is the PVC Panel Swinging Doors ONLY and does NOT include the heavy Stainless Steel Impact Door.