Crown Verity IBI48LP Infinite Series 48" Liquid Propane Stainless Steel Built-In Outdoor 7 Burner BBQ Grill / Charbroiler with Roll Dome - 108,750 BTU
|Ship Weight||386 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||IBI48-LP|
|Grill Body Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Radiant Material||16 Gauge Stainless Steel|
|Roll Top Dome Included||Yes|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Number of Burners||7|
|Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)||32.22” x 55.72” x 24.69”|
|Cooking Surface Dimensions (W x D)||46” x 21”|
Crown Verity IBI48LP Features
- Outdoor Grill / Charbroiler
- Built-in Configuration
- Grill Body Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Fuel type: Liquid Propane
- 7 burners
- Straight Tube style burners
- 16 gauge stainless steel radiants
- 46" wide x 21" deep cooking surface
- Roll Dome with Lift Assist Technology included
- Includes Bun Rack and Regulator
- Includes Heavy Duty Custom Fitted Grill Cover
- 108,750 BTU
- Includes Water / Grease Tray with deflector and drain port
- Grill heats up to temperature within 5 minutes
- Made in America
- Battery powered ignition
Crown Verity IBI48LP Benefits
- Unibody design for lighter weight and added strength
- Completely weatherproof and durable for life
- Factory technician tested
- Ships completed assembled and ready to drop into island
- Lift Assist technology makes grill dome cover easy to open
- Burners placed every 5.75" to ensure even cooking surface
Amp up your Grilling with these Simple but Practical Tips and Techniques from Crown Verity
- Know your Crown Verity Grill and what you’re grilling. Think about what you want your end result to be. This will be determined by the kind of food you’re grilling and how you’re going to grill it. For example, fish cooks differently than chicken. Burgers do great over direct heat, while a roast is best cooked over indirect heat. Know your grill and your food.
- Make sure your grill is sufficiently hot before you start cooking. This lets the grill and the interior get to a proper temperature for more even and efficient cooking.
- Oil your grill to keep leaner cuts of meat and vegetables from sticking. Rub a paper towel soaked in cooking oil over the grates using a pair of tongs.
- Marinading adds flavor. It also tenderizes your meat. It’s best to marinade overnight but even a few hours before will work.
- If you’re using BBQ Sauce, apply it about ten minutes before the meat is done. Otherwise the sugar in the sauce will burn.
- Remember when you were little and they told you not to play with your food? The same goes when you are grilling. Once your food is on the grill, try to avoid touching it. Timed properly, most meats should only need to be flipped once before they are done. Test with a pair of tongs first. If it doesn’t easily “release”, then it’s not ready to flip yet.
- Consider buying a good digital meat thermometer and use it for safe cooking.
- Keep in mind when grilling meat that it continues to cook even after it’s been removed from the grill, because of its internal heat. To avoid having that juicy rare steak turn into a medium cooked steak, make sure you understand it is still cooking even after it has been plated, and judge accordingly.
- Don’t forget the kebab. This “meal on a stick” is quick, easy and the possibilities are endless. Medium-rare kebabs are packed tightly on the skewer while medium-well kebabs are spaced out.
- Don’t limit your grill to just meat. Vegetables are great when they’re grilled. You can also do other sides such as breads and even fruits. Consider using a vegetable basket for these items.
- Leave some breathing room for your food items. Turn off the burner in one corner. This creates a place to keep food warm yet doesn’t directly cook it.
- Remember the Over/Under Rule. When you grill, it is recommended that you be under. Why? Because you can always put undercooked food back on the grill to finish it, but if it’s overcooked, there is no going back.
Happy Grilling from Crown Verity and RestaurantSupply.com