Crown Steam EC-20T 20 Gallon Electric Floor Model Tilting Steam Kettle - 12 kW
Steam cooking provides even and consistent cooking of all kinds of ingredients for a wide variety of dishes, including Cajun Creole gumbos and jambalayas. This style of food preparation, since it uses steam, is also more energy-efficient. There are now restaurants that have menus based solely on steam cooking around the country and are finding great success. As a chef who is looking to explore this technique, whether to make soups, stews, sauces, or other meals, consider adding the Crown Steam EC-20T Tilting Electric Floor Model Kettle to your kitchen equipment arsenal.
Built out of stainless steel, this durable twenty gallon steam kettle can tilt at 90° so that the contents can be poured out easily. A steam jacket covers 2/3 of the interior of the kettle, and the bottom is rounded to provide the best possible way for heat to circulate. Temperatures while the kettle is cooking can range between 165°F and 285°F. The mounting base lends stability and keeps the lugs hidden. The controls on the kettle wont be damaged by water, host the ON/OFF switch and a pilot light. The operating knob, which remains cool to the touch, is detachable. The steam will cook items thoroughly, so you can count on presenting customers with a quality product each and every time. When looking for a means to use steam cooking for soups, sauces, fillings, and other meals, then the Crown Steam Floor Model Tilting Kettle is just what you want on your side.
Crown Steam EC-20T Features
- Floor Model
- 20-gallon capacity
- Two-thirds jacket
- Type 316 stainless steel interior liner
- Stainless steel exterior
- Console with lever tilt on right
- CSA, NSF
Crown Steam EC-20T Benefits
- Built out of stainless steel, this durable ten gallon steam kettle sits on the floor
- Easily tilts at 90° so that the contents can be poured out easily
- Steam jacket covers 2/3 of the interior of the kettle, and the bottom is rounded to provide the best possible way for heat to circulate
- Operating knob, which remains cool to the touch, is detachable
- Controls on the kettle wont be damaged by water, host the ON/OFF switch and a pilot light
- Steam will cook items thoroughly, so you can count on presenting customers with a quality product each and every time
Depth: 24 1/4"
Height (to kettle lip): 30.62
Height (including handle): 53.62"
Capacity: 20 gallon
|Ship Weight||245 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||EC-20T|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||53.62" x 31" x 24-1/4"|
|Temperature||165°F to 285°F|
|Max Pressure||50 PSI|
|Kettle Jacket||2/3 Jacketed|