Cooper Atkins 37100 Handheld Water Resistant HACCP Manager
The FDA requires that certain precautions are taken to ensure the quality of food produced in today’s restaurants and food service venues. Additionally, it also is concerned about the conditions in which kitchens are maintained. However, developing systems to monitor these areas, as well as manually keeping records of temperatures and expiration dates, can be labor-intensive and time-consuming. The Cooper Atkins 37100 Handheld HACCP Manager would maximize the efficiency of your monitoring systems, while minimizing the effort taken to maintain reports.
The Cooper Atkins 37100 is able to be customized to meet the specific needs of your kitchen or food service arena. Data can easily be transferred from the Handheld to your computer through a USB cable and reports can be read in either a PDF or Excel format. Up to 3000 different temperatures and 300 menu items can be stored in the Handheld, which includes maximum and minimum temperature features, and color-coded alerts indicate failures. Corrective Actions can be chosen to safeguard food, elevating health inspection grades. The Handheld also provides a cache for custom menus, where you can build 1500 tailored checklists, as well as 150 directive questions. In addition to all of these great features, the Handheld’s software and firmware are refreshed routinely through the Internet.
The Cooper Atkins Handheld HACCP Manager helps to prevent employee mistakes and guarantees no violations of HACCP requirements, while methodically auditing and providing precise temperature measurements. Simplified software navigation trims instruction time for new users and eliminates the manual gathering and documenting of statistics. While creating needed reports, the Handheld affords the ability to annotate various records, easily and quickly winnows and categorizes data according to set parameters. Equipped with a wrist lanyard to ensure secure movement throughout your various areas, the Cooper Atkins 37100 Handheld HACCP Manager will make controlling the running of your food service business effortless.
Cooper Atkins 37100 Features
- Data easily transfers from Handheld to computer through USB cable
- 3000 temperatures and 300 menu items can be stored in Handheld
- Max/min temperature features
- Provides cache for custom menus
- Reports can be read in PDF or Excel
- Color-coded alerts indicate failures
- Software and firmware refreshed routinely through Internet
- Builds tailored checklists
- Handheld can hoard 1500 checklists in the form of 150 questions
Cooper Atkins 37100 Benefits
- Helps to prevent employee mistakes and guarantees no violations of HACCP requirements
- Precise temperatures are methodically audited.
- Eliminates gathering and documenting statistics manually
- Corrective Actions can be chosen to safeguard food, elevating health inspection grades
- Customer can tailor data to meet specific needs
- Simplified software navigation trims instruction for new users
- Easily and quickly winnows and categorizes data according to set parameters
- Provides ability to annotate various records
- Creates needed reports
|Ship Weight||1 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||37100|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Temperature Range||-99.9° to 999.9° F|
|Temperature Accuracy||±1°F or ±0.2% of reading|
|Adjustable Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Battery Life||8 Hours|