Continental Refrigerator SW27N8 27" Standard Top Sandwich/Salad Prep Refrigerator With 1 Solid Door And 8 Pan Capacity, 115 Volts
This 27" standard top sandwich/salad prep refrigerator from Continental Refrigerator uses environmentally-safe R-290 refrigerant in a self contained refrigeration system that has air flow distribution that maintains pan products to temperatures between 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit. The standard top sandwich/salad prep refrigerator holds up to 8 pans (1/6 size, 4" deep) and it has 7.4 cubic feet of storage. There is an automatic, energy saving, non-electric condensate evaporator on this sandwich/salad prep refrigerator and it has 2" non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation.
There is 1 spring loaded, self closing door with a magnetic snap-in door gasket on this standard top sandwich/salad prep refrigerator and it has a 12" deep, full length nylon cutting board and a heavy-duty, epoxy-coated steel shelf.
The standard top sandwich/salad prep refrigerator has a stainless steel top, front and end panels with an aluminum interior. There are 5" casters on the standard top sandwich/salad prep refrigerator.
The SW27-8 standard top sandwich/salad prep refrigerator runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase with 6.3 Amps for 1/5 HP and includes a 10 ft power cord with a NEMA-5-15P plug.
This sandwich/salad prep refrigerator is made in the USA.
Continental Refrigerator SW27-8 Features
- Stainless steel top, front and end panels with an aluminum interior
- Self contained refrigeration system
- 1 spring loaded, self closing door
- Insulated lid
- 12" deep, full length nylon cutting board
- Capacity: 8 pans (1/6 size, 4" deep), 7.4 cubic feet
- Heavy-duty, epoxy-coated steel shelf
- Automatic, energy saving, non-electric condensate evaporator
- 2" non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation
- Refrigerant: R-290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 6.3 Amps for 1/5 HP
- 10 ft power cord with a NEMA-5-15P plug
- 5" casters
Continental Refrigerator SW27-8 Benefits
- Air flow distribution that maintains pan products to temperatures between 33-41 degrees F
- Uses environmentally safe R-290 refrigerant
- ETL listed
- CE marked
- NSF listed
- Made in the USA
|Ship Weight||180 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||SW27-8|
|Reference ID||152989, SW27-8|
|Country Of Origin||United States of America|
|Base Material||Aluminum/Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||42.25" x 27.5" x 31.44"|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Temperature||33°F - 41°F|
|Power Cord||10 ft|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet