Continental Refrigerator MC3ND 34" Dual-Access Insulated Forced Air Milk Cooler With Locking Swivel Casters, 115 Volts
|Ship Weight||335 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||MC3ND|
|Reference ID||153354, MC3ND|
|Country Of Origin||United States of America|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Crate Capacity (13" x 13" x 11")||8|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||47" x 34" x 33"|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Power Cord||10 ft|
This 34" wide dual-access forced air milk cooler from Continental Refrigerator uses a unique air flow curtain with environmentally safe R-290 refrigeration system that is designed to keep milk cold during service. The dual-access forced air milk cooler has 13 cubic feet of space and will fit up to 8 crates that are 13" x 13" x 11" or 4 crates that are 19" x 13" x 11" and keep them accessible via 2 doors and lids.
There is a white finished steel exterior body on the dual-access forced air milk cooler and a galvanized steel interior with a reinforced stainless steel floor. There is 2" high density, non-CFC polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation on this dual-access forced air milk cooler. The dual-access forced air milk cooler has 4 locking swivel casters.
The MC3ND dual-access forced air milk cooler is an electric unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase for 1/4 HP and it comes with a 10 ft power supply cord with a NEMA-5-15P plug.
This dual-access forced air milk cooler is made in the USA.
Continental Refrigerator MC3ND Features
- 34" wide
- Performance-rated self-contained refrigeration system
- Dual-access with 2 sliding doors and lids
- Capacity: 13 cubic feet
- White finished steel exterior body
- Galvanized steel interior
- Reinforced stainless steel floor
- 2" high density, non-CFC polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation
- Refrigerant: R-290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase for 1/4 HP
- 10 ft power supply cord with a NEMA-5-15P plug
- 4 locking swivel casters
Continental Refrigerator MC3ND Benefits
- Uses environmentally safe and CFC-free R-290 Refrigerant
- UL listed in USA and Canada
- CE marked
- NSF listed
- Made in the USA