Continental Refrigerator BB50N 50" Black Refrigerated Back Bar Storage Cooler With 2 Solid Doors, 16 Cubic Feet, 115 Volts
The BBC series of refrigerated back bar storage coolers from Continental Refrigerator are perfect for keeping your bottles, cans or kegs cold in an insulated unit that uses environmentally safe and CFC-free R-290 Refrigerant.
The BB50N is a front breathing 50" wide refrigerated back bar storage cooler that has a condensate evaporator, 2 solid lockable doors and it has 16 cubic feet of interior space.
This front breathing refrigerated back bar storage cooler has a durable wear resistant black vinyl coated steel exterior and a stainless steel (Type 304) counter top. There is a heavy-duty, galvanized steel interior on the refrigerated back bar storage cooler with a reinforced stainless steel floor and 4 epoxy coated steel shelves. There is high density, non-CFC polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation on the refrigerated back bar storage cooler.
The BB50N front breathing refrigerated back bar storage cooler is an electric unit that runs on 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3.7 Amps for 1/4 HP and it comes with a 10 ft power supply cord with a NEMA-5-15P plug.
This refrigerated back bar storage cooler is made in the USA.
Continental Refrigerator BB50N Features
- 50" wide
- 2 solid lockable doors
- 4 epoxy coated steel shelves
- Capacity: 16 cubic feet
- Front breathing
- Condensate evaporator
- Black vinyl coated steel exterior
- Stainless steel (Type 304) counter top
- Heavy-duty, galvanized steel interior
- Reinforced stainless steel floor
- High density, non-CFC polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation
- Refrigerant: R-290
- Electrical specifications: 115 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 3.7 Amps for 1/4 HP
- 10 ft power supply cord with a NEMA-5-15P plug
Continental Refrigerator BB50N Benefits
- Durable wear resistant black vinyl coated steel exterior
- Uses environmentally safe and CFC-free R-290 Refrigerant
- UL listed in USA and Canada
- CE marked
- NSF listed
- Made in the USA
|Ship Weight||355 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||BB50N|
|Reference ID||153138, BB50N|
|Country Of Origin||United States of America|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||36.75" x 50" x 29"|
|Holding Temperature||36°F - 38°F|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Sections||2|
|Power Cord||10 ft|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet