Continental 2800GY Grey Huskee Square Waste Receptacle Without Lid, 32 Gallon Capacity
The Huskee Square waste receptacle from Continental is ideal for food handling, hospitals, bio-hazard or commercial refuse and recycle collection. These square waste receptacles are stackable with lids (not included) and nestable without. There is a molded in bottom grip on these square waste receptacles for comfortable lifting. The heavy-duty, non-slip handles on these square waste receptacles have drain holes.
Huskee Square waste receptacles are OSHA approved (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and made in the USA.
This is a grey Huskee Square waste receptacle that is 22-1/2" high x 21-1/2" square and has a 32 gallon capacity. There is no lid with this square waste receptacle.
Continental 2800GY Features
- Square Huskee waste receptacle
- Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) polymer construction
- 22-1/2" high x 21-1/2" square
- 32 gallon capacity
- Molded in bottom grip
- Heavy-duty, non-slip handles with drain holes
Continental 2800GY Benefits
- Perfect for food handling, hospitals, bio-hazard or commercial refuse and recycle collection
- OSHA approved (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
- Made in the USA
|Ship Weight||17.22 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||2800GY|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Plastic Type||LLDPE (Linear Low-Density Polyethylene)|