Continental 2000WH White Huskee Round Waste Receptacle Without Lid, 20 Gallon Capacity
The Huskee round waste receptacle from Continental is the industry standard. The Huskee Round waste receptacle is molded with a seamless construction of strong linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) polymer and is perfect for any variety of applications from industrial use to the classroom or office, from refuse to bio-hazard waste.
Huskee Round waste receptacles are made with FDA and USDA compliant materials that are also OSHA approved (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and NSF rated.
This is a white Huskee round waste receptacle and it is 22-1/2" high x 19-1/2" diameter and has a 20 gallon capacity. There is no lid with this round waste receptacle and it is made in the USA.
Continental 2000WH Features
- Round Huskee waste receptacle
- Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) polymer construction
- 22-1/2" high x 19-1/2" diameter
- 20 gallon capacity
Continental 2000WH Benefits
- The industry standard for general purpose waste
- Perfect for any variety of applications from industrial use to the classroom or office, from refuse to bio-hazard waste
- OSHA approved (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
- FDA and USDA compliant
- NSF certified
- Made in the USA
Height: 22 1/2"
Diameter: 19 1/2"
|Ship Weight||38.76 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||2000WH|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Plastic Type||LLDPE (Linear Low-Density Polyethylene)|