Channel Mfg ED2436-2 36" x 24" x 64" Two Shelf Aluminum Dunnage Shelving Unit - 2200 lb. Capacity
|Ship Weight||31 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||ED2436-2|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Number of Shelves||2|
Perfect for freezers, refrigerators, displays, general storage or warehouse areas, these dunnage shelving units from Channel Mfg are also approved for correctional facilities. They are made from high tensile, heavy-duty extruded aluminum (Type 6063-T5 alloy) and they ship fully assembled, ready to use.
Dunnage shelving helps keep items organized, off of the floor and can extend the life of products by allowing air to circulate underneath them. These are compliant with all sanitary health codes and the bottom shelf holds objects a full 12" height from the ground.
The ED series uses a tubular construction of 1-1/2" x 1-3/4" high tensile aluminum tubing and they have a 2,200 lb distributed weight capacity.
Channel Mfg ED2436-2 36" x 24" x 64" Two Shelf Aluminum Dunnage Shelving Unit - 2200 lb. Capacity Features
- Tubular construction in heavy-duty, high tensile extruded aluminum (Type 6063-T5)
- All heli-arc welded frame and cross supports
- Capacity: 2,200 lb distributed weight
- 2 shelves (52-1/2" spacing)
- Top caps and plastic bottom feet
Channel Mfg ED2436-2 36" x 24" x 64" Two Shelf Aluminum Dunnage Shelving Unit - 2200 lb. Capacity Benefits
- Approved for correctional facilities
- Compliant with all sanitary health codes
- NSF tested and certified
- Made in the USA