Channel Mfg DR2460-2 60" x 24" x 64" Two Shelf Aluminum Dunnage Shelving Unit - 2500 lb. Capacity
|Ship Weight||75 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||DR2460-2|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Number of Shelves||2|
Dunnage shelving units from Channel Mfg keep items organized, off of the floor and can extend the life of products by allowing air to circulate underneath them. They are compliant with all sanitary health codes and the bottom shelf holds objects a full 12" height from the ground.
Perfect for freezers, refrigerators, displays, general storage or warehouse areas, they are also approved for correctional facilities. They are made from high tensile, heavy-duty extruded aluminum (Type 6063-T5 alloy) that is guaranteed to never rust and it ships fully assembled, ready to use.
The DR series uses a channel arch construction of solid high tensile aluminum that is all heli-arc welded and they have a 2,500 lb distributed weight capacity. It includes a lifetime warranty for traditional food service applications.
Channel Mfg DR2460-2 60" x 24" x 64" Two Shelf Aluminum Dunnage Shelving Unit - 2500 lb. Capacity Features
- Channel arch construction in heavy-duty, high tensile extruded aluminum (Type 6063-T5)
- All heli-arc welded frame and cross supports
- Capacity: 2,500 lb distributed weight
- 2 shelves (52-1/2" spacing)
- Top caps and plastic bottom feet
Channel Mfg DR2460-2 60" x 24" x 64" Two Shelf Aluminum Dunnage Shelving Unit - 2500 lb. Capacity Benefits
- Lifetime warranty for traditional food service applications
- Approved for correctional facilities
- Compliant with all sanitary health codes
- NSF tested and certified
- Made in the USA