Champion PP-36 10 Racks Per Hour Pot, Pan & Utensil Washer
The PP-36 is a stainless steel, front load, split door design washing machine for pots, pans and utensils from Champion that offers adjustable wash and rinse cycles and will hold up to 36 pans at a time.
The front-load, split door design on this stainless steel pot, pan and utensil washer features a top half that rises and a lower half that folds down and can be used as a load/unload table.
The recirculating wash tank on the pot, pan, and utensil washer is heated by a built-in electric booster heater (18 kW) and the wash pump is powered by a 15 HP motor. The pot, pan and utensil washer has separate wash and rinse tanks and it includes an external pre-rinse and wash down hose.
Simple push-button control and information center on the pot, pan and utensil washer include "Power On," "Stop" and "Short," "Medium," or "Long" wash cycle buttons and a digital display shows the "Time Remaining" for each cycle. There are moisture-resistant gauges on the pot, pan and utensil washer that displays the wash temperature, wash pressure and rinse temperature.
The Champion PP-36 heavy-duty pot, pan and utensil washer is an electric unit and runs on 120 Volts/1-phase and 5 running Amps along with the electric powered booster at either 208 Volt/3-phase and 138 Amps, 240 Volt/3-phase and 126 Amps or 480 Volt/3-phase and 63 Amps.
Champion PP-36 Features
- Front load, split door design
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Capacity: 36 pans
- Self-contained water heating
- Recirculating wash tank: 1 built-in electric booster heater (18 kW)
- Wash pump: 15 HP motor
- Separate wash and rinse tanks
- External pre-rinse and wash down hose
- Push button control and information center
- Moisture resistant gauges displays wash temperature, wash pressure and rinse temperature
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts/1-phase and 5 running Amps along with the electric powered booster at either 208 Volt/3-phase and 138 Amps, 240 Volt/3-phase and 126 Amps or 480 Volt/3-phase and 63 Amps
Champion PP-36 Benefits
- Compact design and easy to install
- Simple button controls
- UL listed
- UL Sanitation Classified
- Champion Industries is a U.S. Green Building Council member
|Ship Weight||1,300 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||PP-36|
|Booster Heater Included||Yes|
|Booster Tank Capacity||20 gal|
|Dishwasher Type||Pot & Pan Washer|
|Incoming Water Temperature||120°F|
|Racks per Hour||10|
|Wash Tank Capacity||65 gal|
|Wash Tank Usage||18 kW|
|Water Used||3 gal/rack|
- Specification Sheet:
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.Download Spec Sheet