Champion P5-24 24" Pulper Waste Handling System
|Ship Weight||800 LB|
|Manufacturer Part #||P5-24|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||60" x 51" x 60"|
|Voltage||208 - 230|
Champion pulper waste handling systems are free-standing units that are designed to efficiently process food and other waste products into a semi-dry pulp for disposal.
The P5-24 pulper waste handling system has a 24" diameter slurry chamber, a 5 HP grinding motor and a 2 HP extractor motor that can process up to 500 lb per hour. There is a 12" stainless steel disk on the pulper waste handling system and 3 stationary blocks with 4 cutting surfaces on each one.
There is an external drain handle on this pulper waste handling system and it stands firmly on stainless steel tubular legs with bullet feet.
The Champion P5-24 pulper waste handling system is an electric unit that operates on 208 Volts/60 Hz/3-phase or 240 Volts/60 Hz/3-phase or 480 Volts/60 Hz/3-phase.
Champion P5-24 Features
- Free-standing design
- Stainless steel construction
- 24" diameter slurry chamber
- 5 HP grinding motor
- 2 HP extractor motor
- 3 stationary blocks with 4 cutting surfaces on each
- 12" stainless steel disk
- Process up to 500 lb per hour
- Stainless steel tubular legs with bullet feet
- Electrical specifications: 208 Volts/60 Hz/3-phase or 240 Volts/60 Hz/3-phase or 480 Volts/60 Hz/3-phase
Champion P5-24 Benefits
- NSF certified
- Champion Industries is a U.S. Green Building Council member