Carter-Hoffmann PH1810 PH Series 59 1/4" Tall x 30 5/8" Wide Single-Door 26-Pan Capacity Insulated Stainless Steel Heated Food Transport Cabinet, 120V 1650 Watts
|Ship Weight||385 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||PH1810|
|Type||Heated Food Transport Cabinets|
|Height||59 1/4 Inches|
|Width||30 5/8 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cabinet Type||Heated, Insulated|
|12" x 20" Pan Capacity||26|
|18" x 26" Pan Capacity||13|
|Insulation Type||High-Density Fiberglass|
|Door Type||1 Solid Door|
|Heating Type||Convection Heating System|
|Heating Element Mounting||Bottom-Mount|
|Temperature Range||80 to 200 Degrees F|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Power Cord Length||10 ft|
|Casters||5" Polyurethane Casters (2 With Brakes)|
|Corner Bumper Type||Non-Marking Gray Vinyl Bumper|
|Brand Line||PH Series|
The PH1810 is the PH series 59 1/4" Tall x 30 5/8" Wide heated food transport cabinet from Carter-Hoffmann that will hold up to (26) 12" x 20" pans, or (13) 18" x 26 tray, with a single solid door on a durable stainless steel unit.
There is 1" thick high-density fiberglass insulation on this heated food transport cabinet. This heated food transport cabinet is proudly made in the USA, CE marked, and UL listed in the United States and Canada for safety.
The all-welded stainless steel construction of the heated food transport cabinet features turned-in seams for improved support and durability. There are side-mounted push handles and a flush-mounted transport latch with finger grip on this heated food transport cabinet.
There is a Bottom-mounted, removable convection heating system on this heated food transport cabinet that provides even air flow throughout the cabinet and it operates with dial controls and temperatures can be set between 80 to 200 degrees F.
The Carter-Hoffmann PH1810 heated food transport cabinet is an electric unit that operates at 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 13.7 Amps for 1650 Watts of power. The unit comes with a 10 ft power cord with a standard NEMA 5-15P plug. It is recommended that this unit be connected to a dedicated and protected circuit.
This heated food transport cabinet rolls on a set of 5" polyurethane casters in an offset "wheel-ahead" pattern for a smooth ride, and 2 of the casters have brakes. There are non-marking gray vinyl corner bumpers mounted at the base of this mobile banquet cabinet.
Carter-Hoffmann PH1810 Features
- PH series heated food transport cabinet
- Cabinet Size: 59 1/4" Tall x 30 5/8" Wide
- Material: Stainless steel
- 12" x 20" Pan Capacity: 26
- 18" x 26" Pan Capacity: 13
- Door Type: 1 solid door
- Insulation: 1" thick high-density fiberglass
- Heating Type: Bottom-mount removable convection heating system
- Control Type: Dial controls
- Temperature Range: 80 to 200 degrees F
- 10 ft power cord
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 13.7 Amps for 1650 Watts, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Side-mounted push handles
- Flush-mounted transport latch with finger grip
- CE marked
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
- Made in the USA
- Non-marking gray vinyl corner bumpers
- 5" polyurethane casters (2 with brakes)
Carter-Hoffmann PH1810 Benefits
- High-performance convection heating system distributes heat evenly throughout the cabinet
- Turned-in seams for improved support and durability
- "Wheel-ahead" caster design for a smooth ride
- Strong all-welded double-wall insulated stainless steel construction
Height: 59 1/4"
Width: 30 5/8"