Carter-Hoffmann HL4-14 LOGIX4 Series 3/4-Height 58 5/8" Tall 8-Tray Capacity Humidified Insulated Aluminum hotLOGIX Heated Proofing And Holding Cabinet, 120V 2100 Watts
|Ship Weight||183 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||HL4-14|
|Type||Heated Holding Cabinets|
|Height||58 5/8 Inches|
|Width||26 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Cabinet Type||Humidified, Insulated|
|Full-Size 18" x 26" Tray Capacity||14|
|Door Type||Single-Pane Tempered Glass|
|Number Of Doors||1|
|Slide Type||Universal Slides|
|Heating Unit Mounting||Bottom|
|Maximum Temperature||190 Degrees F|
|Power Cord Length||8 ft|
|Casters||5" Diameter Rubber (2 With Brakes)|
|Brand Line||hotLOGIX LOGIX4 Series|
The HL4-14 is the LOGIX4 series 3/4-Height 58 5/8" tall humidified insulated hotLOGIX heated holding cabinet from Carter-Hoffmann with a removable bottom-mounted forced-air heating unit that operates with a recessed manual dial control for easy temperature and humidity settings.
There is a single-pane tempered glass door with a magnetic latch on this humidified proofing and holding cabinet that is set in an extruded aluminum frame. This humidified proofing and holding cabinet has universal slides and the unit will fit up to (14) 18" x 26" pans and hold temperatures up to 190 degrees F.
This heated holding cabinet rolls on a set of 5" diameter rubber casters (2 with brakes). This proofing and holding cabinet is ETL-Sanitation listed and ETL listed in the United States and Canada for safety.
These humidified proofing and holding cabinets are perfect for holding moisture-sensitive foods, such as pasta, vegetables, burgers, or chicken, and they can be used to proof also.
The Carter-Hoffmann HL4-14 humidified proofing and holding cabinet is an electric unit that operates at 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 17.5 Amps for 2100 Watts of power. The unit comes with a 8 ft power cord with a standard NEMA 5-20P plug. It is recommended that this unit be connected to a dedicated and protected circuit.
Carter-Hoffmann HL4-14 Features
- hotLOGIX LOGIX4 Series heated proofing and holding cabinet
- Cabinet Size: 3/4-Height 58 5/8" high
- Door Type: Single-pane tempered glass door
- Cabinet Type: Humidified, Insulated
- Material: Aluminum
- Full-Size 18" x 26" Tray Capacity: 14
- Control Type: Manual dial control
- Removable bottom-mounted forced-air heating unit
- Universal slides
- Max Temperature: 190 degrees F
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 17.5 Amps for 2100 Watts, NEMA 5-20P plug
- 8 ft power cord
- ETL-Sanitation listed
- ETL listed in the United States and Canada
- 5" diameter rubber casters (2 with brakes)
Carter-Hoffmann HL4-14 Benefits
- Perfect for holding moisture-sensitive foods, such as pasta, vegetables, burgers, or chicken
- Lightweight and sturdy aluminum construction
Height: 58 5/8"
Width: 26 1/2"
Depth: 31 1/2"