Carter-Hoffmann HL3-5 LOGIX3 Series Undercounter 31 5/8" Tall 5-Tray Capacity Non-Humidified Insulated Aluminum hotLOGIX Heated Holding Cabinet, 120V 1750 Watts
|Ship Weight||104 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||HL3-5|
|Type||Heated Holding Cabinets|
|Height||31 5/8 Inches|
|Width||26 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Cabinet Type||Non-Humidified, Insulated|
|Full-Size 18" x 26" Tray Capacity||5|
|Door Type||Single-Pane Tempered Glass|
|Number Of Doors||1|
|Slide Type||Universal Wire|
|Heating Unit Mounting||Bottom|
|Maximum Temperature||190 Degrees F|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Power Cord Length||8 ft|
|Casters||3" Diameter Rubber (2 With Brakes)|
|Brand Line||hotLOGIX LOGIX3 Series|
The HL3-5 is the LOGIX3 series Undercounter 31 5/8" tall, non-humidified insulated hotLOGIX heated holding cabinet from Carter-Hoffmann with a removable bottom-mounted forced-air heating unit that operates with a recessed manual dial control. These non-humidified heated holding cabinets are perfect for holding covered foods for extended periods of time, keeping cooked food warm, and ready to serve in a lightweight and sturdy aluminum unit.
There is a single-pane tempered glass door with a magnetic latch on this heated holding cabinet that is set in an extruded aluminum frame.
This heated holding cabinet has 3" fixed wire universal slides and the unit will fit up to (10) 12" x 20" steam table pans or (5) 18" x 26" sheet pans and hold temperatures up to 190 degrees F.
The Carter-Hoffmann HL3-5 heated holding cabinet is an electric unit that operates at 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 15.0 Amps for 1750 Watts of power. The unit comes with a 8 ft power cord with a standard NEMA 5-20P plug. It is recommended that this unit be connected to a dedicated and protected circuit.
This heated holding cabinet rolls on a set of 3" diameter rubber casters (2 with brakes). This heated holding cabinet is proudly made in the USA, ETL-Sanitation listed and ETL listed in the United States and Canada for safety.
Carter-Hoffmann HL3-5 Features
- hotLOGIX LOGIX3 Series heated holding cabinet
- Cabinet Size: Undercounter 31 5/8" high
- Cabinet Type: Non-Humidified, Insulated
- Door Type: Single-pane tempered glass door
- Material: Aluminum
- Full-Size 18" x 26" Tray Capacity: 5
- 12" x 20" Tray Capacity: 10
- Control Type: Manual dial control
- Removable bottom-mounted forced-air heating unit
- 3" fixed wire universal slides
- Max Temperature: 190 degrees F
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 15.0 Amps for 1750 Watts, NEMA 5-20P plug
- 8 ft power cord
- ETL-Sanitation listed
- ETL listed in the United States and Canada
- Made in the USA
- 3" diameter rubber casters (2 with brakes)
Carter-Hoffmann HL3-5 Benefits
- Perfect for holding covered foods for extended periods of time
- Lightweight and sturdy aluminum construction
Height: 31 5/8"
Width: 26 1/2"
Depth: 31 1/2"