Carter-Hoffmann HL10-5 VaporPro Series Undercounter 33 1/2" Tall 5-Tray Capacity Digital Control Solid-Door Humidified Insulated Stainless Steel hotLOGIX Heated Proofing And Holding Cabinet, 120V 2100 Watts
|Ship Weight||271 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||HL10-5|
|Type||Heated Holding Cabinets|
|Height||33 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||33 1/16 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cabinet Type||Humidified, Insulated|
|Full-Size 18" x 26" Tray Capacity||5|
|Door Type||Double-Panel Insulated Solid|
|Number Of Doors||1|
|Slide Type||Universal Slides|
|Heating Unit Mounting||Top|
|Maximum Temperature||200 Degrees F|
|UL EPH Classified||Yes|
|Power Cord Length||8 ft|
|Casters||5" Diameter Rubber (2 With Brakes)|
|Brand Line||hotLOGIX VaporPro Series|
This humidified proofing and holding cabinet features a top-mounted forced air heat and a water reservoir that comes with an autofill connection as a standard feature or they can be refilled manually and it is easy to clean and replace it. There are universal slides on this humidified proofing and holding cabinet and the unit will fit up to (5) 18" x 26" pans and hold temperatures up to 200 degrees F.
The cabinet features an 18-gauge stainless steel interior and 20-gauge polished stainless steel exterior and the unit is insulated with 2" thick high-density fiberglass insulation. There is a double-panel, insulated solid hinged field-reversible door with a magnetic latch on this humidified proofing and holding cabinet.
The HL10-5 is the VaporPro series Undercounter 33 1/2" tall humidified insulated hotLOGIX heated holding cabinet from Carter-Hoffmann with a top-mounted forced-air heating unit that operates with digital controls for easy temperature and humidity settings. This heated holding cabinet rolls on a set of 5" diameter rubber casters (2 with brakes).
These humidified proofing and holding cabinets are perfect for holding moisture-sensitive foods, such as pasta, vegetables, burgers, or chicken, and they can be used to proof also. This proofing and holding cabinet is UL EPH Classified, and UL listed in the United States and Canada for safety.
The Carter-Hoffmann HL10-5 humidified proofing and holding cabinet is an electric unit that operates at 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 17.5 Amps for 2100 Watts of power. The unit comes with a 10 ft power cord with a standard NEMA 5-20P plug. It is recommended that this unit be connected to a dedicated and protected circuit.
Carter-Hoffmann HL10-5 Features
- hotLOGIX VaporPro Series heated proofing and holding cabinet
- Cabinet Size: Undercounter 33 1/2" high
- Door Type: Double-panel, insulated solid hinged field-reversible door
- Cabinet Type: Humidified, Insulated
- 2" thick high-density fiberglass insulation
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Full-Size 18" x 26" Tray Capacity: 5
- Control Type: Digital control
- Top-mounted forced air heat
- Water reservoir with autofill connection
- Universal slides
- Max Temperature: 200 degrees F
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 17.5 Amps for 2100 Watts, NEMA 5-20P plug
- 10 ft power cord
- UL EPH Classified
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
- 5" diameter rubber casters (2 with brakes)
Carter-Hoffmann HL10-5 Benefits
- Perfect for holding moisture-sensitive foods, such as pasta, vegetables, burgers, or chicken
- Easy to clean and replace top-mounted water reservoir with autofill connection
- Sturdy stainless steel construction
Height: 33 1/2"
Depth: 33 1/16"