Carter-Hoffmann CD27 Mobile Heated and Insulated Rotary Dish Cart for Up to 9" Dishes - 120V
|Ship Weight||272 LBS|
|Manufacturer Part #||CD27|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||32-1/2" x 27" x 27"|
|Plate Diameter||Up to 9"|
The CD27 is a 27" wide, mobile, insulated, and heated rotary dish storage cart from Carter-Hoffmann with a high-performance heating system and a "Lazy Susan" style turntable that holds up to (160) plates or bowls with a 9" maximum diameter. The interior cavity of the dish storage cart is filled with 1" high density fiberglass insulation.
The heating system on this rotary dish storage cart uses an inconel sheathed heating element and there is a blower fan enclosed in the center housing that efficiently distributes heat throughout the entire cabinet. A recessed control panel protects the on/off switch from any damage.
There are four positions on the "Lazy Susan" style turntable for easy loading and unloading and there are wire plate dividers to protect dishware. There is 23-3/4" of dish stacking height on this heated dish storage cart.
The dish cart has a top sliding lid for easy access to dishes from the top and it can be stowed under the rear mounted top shelf. The heated dish cart has a full length, double panel stainless steel door with a flush mounted heavy-duty sliding latch. The heated dish storage cart rolls smoothly on 5" heavy-duty swivel casters with polyurethane tread, 2 of them with brakes.
The heated dish storage cart is an electric unit and runs on 120 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase and 17.5 Amps for 2,100 Watts and it has a 6 ft power cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
The CD27 heated dish storage cart is NSF listed, and UL listed in USA and Canada.
Carter-Hoffmann CD27 Features
- Heated Dish Cart
- Stainless steel construction
- 1" high density fiberglass insulation
- Inconel sheathed heating element
- Blower fan enclosed in center housing
- "Lazy Susan" style turntable
- Capacity: (160) plates or bowls with 9" maximum diameter
- Dish stacking height: 23-3/4"
- Wire plate dividers
- Recessed control panel
- Full length, double panel stainless steel door with a flush mounted heavy-duty sliding latch
- Top sliding lid
- Rear mounted top shelf
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hz, 1-phase
- 6 ft power cord with NEMA 5-20P plug
- 5" heavy-duty swivel casters with polyurethane tread, 2 with brakes
- UL listed
- NSF listed
Carter-Hoffmann CD27 Benefits
- Durable stainless steel construction
- High-performance heating system efficiently distributes heat throughout the entire cabinet
- 4 positions on "Lazy Susan" style turntable for easy loading and unloading