Carter-Hoffmann BR96 EnduraHeat Heat Retention Series 60" Tall x 57 5/8" Wide Single-Door 96-Plate Capacity Insulated Stainless Steel Mobile Heated Banquet Cabinet For Plates Up To 11" Diameter, 120V 1950 Watts
|Ship Weight||549 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||BR96|
|Width||57 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||32 1/2 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cabinet Type||Heated, Insulated|
|Covered 10 1/2" Diameter Plate Capacity||96|
|Insulation Type||High-Density Fiberglass|
|Door Type||Single Solid Door|
|Shelf Type||Removable Welded Nickel-Plated Wire|
|Number Of Shelves||3|
|Heating Type||Convection Heating System|
|Controls||3-Way Toggle Switch (Off / Convection / Enduraheat)|
|Temperature Range||80 to 200 Degrees F|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|UL EPH Classified||Yes|
|Number Of Plates / Plate Carriers Included||None|
|Power Cord Length||10 ft|
|Casters||6" Balloon Casters (2 With Brakes)|
|Corner Bumper Type||Non-Marking Gray Vinyl Bumper|
|Brand Line||EnduraHeat Series|
The EnduraHeat system uses patented technology to provide heat without any electrical connection or canned fuel. Once the system is charged for 1 hour, load up your prepared, coved plates and keep them warm and ready to serve for up to 2 more hours.
The all-welded stainless steel construction of the EnduraHeat mobile banquet cabinet features turned-in seams for improved support and durability. There is 2" thick high-density fiberglass insulation on this mobile banquet cabinet.
The Carter-Hoffmann BR96 EnduraHeat mobile banquet cabinet is an electric unit that operates at 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 15.3 Amps for 1950 Watts of power. The unit comes with a 10 ft power cord with a standard NEMA 5-20P plug. It is recommended that this unit be connected to a dedicated and protected circuit.
This mobile banquet cabinet rolls on a set of 6" balloon casters in an offset "wheel-ahead" pattern for a smooth ride, and 2 of the casters have brakes. There are non-marking gray vinyl corner bumpers mounted at the base of this mobile banquet cabinet.
This mobile banquet cabinet is proudly made in the USA, NSF listed, UL EPH Classified, and UL listed in the United States and Canada for safety.
The BR96 is the EnduraHeat Heat Retention series 60" Tall x 57 5/8" Wide mobile banquet cabinet from Carter-Hoffmann with a single solid door for pre-plated food that will hold up to 96 covered plates that are 8 3/4" to 11" diameter in a durable stainless steel unit. There is a horizontal full-width heavy-duty stainless steel push handle bolted on each end of this banquet cabinet with reinforced backup plates.
There are 3 welded, double nickel-plated removable wire shelves inside this banquet cabinet. There is a convection heating system on this mobile banquet cabinet that operates with a 3-way toggle switch (Off / Convection / Enduraheat) and temperatures can be set between 80 to 200 degrees F and the unit does not come included with plate carriers that are available separately.
Carter-Hoffmann BR96 Features
- EnduraHeat Heat Retention series mobile banquet cabinet
- Cabinet Size: 60" Tall x 57 5/8" Wide
- Material: Stainless steel
- Covered 8 3/4" to 11" Diameter Plate Capacity: 96
- Door Type: Single solid door
- Insulation: 2" thick high-density fiberglass
- Heating Type: Convection heating system
- Shelf Type: Removable welded duplex nickel-plated wire shelves
- Number of Shelves: 3
- Control Type: 3-way toggle switch (Off / Convection / Enduraheat)
- Plate carriers not included
- Temperature Range: 80 to 200 degrees F
- 10 ft power cord
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 15.3 Amps for 1950 Watts, NEMA 5-20P plug
- 2 horizontal full-width heavy-duty stainless steel push handles (1 on each end) with reinforced backup plates
- UL EPH Classified
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
- NSF Listed
- Made in the USA
- Non-marking gray vinyl corner bumpers
- 6" balloon casters (2 with brakes)
Carter-Hoffmann BR96 Benefits
- Patented EnduraHeat heat retention system holds plates warm for 2 hours without electric connection or fuel cans
- Turned-in seams for improved support and durability
- "Wheel-ahead" caster design for a smooth ride
- Strong all-welded double-wall insulated stainless steel construction
Width: 57 5/8"
Depth: 32 1/2"