Carter-Hoffmann BB40 Classic Carter Series 46 1/4" Tall x 32" Wide Single-Door 48-Plate Capacity Insulated Stainless Steel Mobile Heated Banquet Cabinet For Plates Up To 10 1/2" Diameter, 120V 1650 Watts
|Ship Weight||230 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||BB40|
|Height||46 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||30 1/2 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cabinet Type||Heated, Insulated|
|Covered 10 1/2" Diameter Plate Capacity||48|
|Insulation Type||High-Density Fiberglass|
|Door Type||Single Solid Door|
|Shelf Type||Removable Welded Nickel-Plated Wire|
|Interior Shelf Width||42 Inches|
|Interior Shelf Depth||22 Inches|
|Number Of Shelves||2|
|Heating Type||Removable Convection Heating System|
|Heating Unit Mounting||Bottom|
|Controls||Full-Range Thermostat Control Knob|
|Temperature Range||80 to 200 Degrees F|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|UL EPH Classified||Yes|
|Number Of Plates / Plate Carriers Included||None|
|Power Cord Length||10 ft|
|Casters||6" Diameter Polyurethane (2 With Brakes)|
|Corner Bumper Type||Non-Marking Gray Vinyl Bumper|
|Brand Line||Classic Carter Series|
This mobile banquet cabinet rolls on a set of 6" diameter polyurethane casters (2 swivel, 2 rigid) that are bolted to the base in an offset "wheel-ahead" pattern for a smooth ride, and 2 of the casters have brakes. There are non-marking gray vinyl corner bumpers mounted at the base of this mobile banquet cabinet in a heavy-duty extruded aluminum frame.
This mobile banquet cabinet is proudly made in the USA, CE marked, UL EPH Classified, and UL listed in the United States and Canada for safety.
The BB40 is the Classic Carter series 46 1/4" tall x 32" wide mobile banquet cabinet from Carter-Hoffmann with a single solid door for pre-plated food that will hold up to 48 covered plates that are 8 3/4" to 10 1/2" diameter in a durable stainless steel unit. There is a horizontal full-width heavy-duty stainless steel push handle bolted on each end of this banquet cabinet with reinforced backup plates.
There are 2 welded, double nickel-plated removable wire shelves inside this banquet cabinet that are each 42" wide x 22" deep. There is a bottom-mounted removable convection heating system on this mobile banquet cabinet that operates with a full-range thermostat control knob to set temperatures between 80 to 200 degrees F and the unit does not come included with plate carriers that are available separately.
The all-welded double-wall insulated stainless steel construction of this mobile banquet cabinet features turned-in seams for improved support and durability. There is 1" thick high-density wrap-around fiberglass insulation on this mobile banquet cabinet with 1 1/2" thickness on the top.
The Carter-Hoffmann BB40 Classic Carter mobile banquet cabinet is an electric unit that operates at 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 13.7 Amps for 1650 Watts of power. The unit comes with a 10 ft power cord with a standard NEMA 5-15P plug. It is recommended that this unit be connected to a dedicated and protected circuit.
Carter-Hoffmann BB40 Features
- Classic Carter series mobile banquet cabinet
- Cabinet Size: 46 1/4" Tall x 32" Wide
- Material: Stainless steel
- Covered 8 3/4" to 10 1/2" Diameter Plate Capacity: 48
- Door Type: Single solid door
- Insulation: 1" thick high-density wrap-around fiberglass, 1 1/2" thickness on the top
- Heating Type: Bottom-mounted removable convection heating system
- Shelf Type: Removable welded duplex nickel-plated wire shelves
- Shelf Size: 42" wide x 22" deep
- Number of Shelves: 2
- Control Type: Full-range thermostat control knob
- Plate carriers not included
- Temperature Range: 80 to 200 degrees F
- 10 ft power cord
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 13.7 Amps for 1650 Watts, NEMA 5-15P plug
- 2 horizontal full-width heavy-duty stainless steel push handles (1 on each end) with reinforced backup plates
- UL EPH Classified
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
- CE marked
- Made in the USA
- Non-marking gray vinyl corner bumpers in a heavy-duty extruded aluminum frame
- 6" diameter polyurethane casters (2 with brakes) in an offset "wheel-ahead" pattern
Carter-Hoffmann BB40 Benefits
- Turned-in seams for improved support and durability
- "Wheel-ahead" caster design for a smooth ride
- Strong all-welded double-wall insulated stainless steel construction
Height: 46 1/4"
Depth: 30 1/2"