Carter-Hoffmann BB1848 Space-Saver Convertible Carter Series 58" Tall x 30 5/8" Wide Single-Door 48-Plate Capacity Insulated Stainless Steel Mobile Heated BB Series Banquet Cabinet For Trays, Pans, Or Plates Up To 11" Diameter, 120V 1650 Watts
|Ship Weight||355 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||BB1848|
|Width||30 5/8 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cabinet Type||Heated, Insulated|
|Covered 11" Diameter Plate Capacity||48|
|18" x 26" Tray Capacity||10|
|12"x 20" Pan Capacity||20|
|Insulation Type||High-Density Fiberglass|
|Door Type||Single Solid Door|
|Shelf Type||Removable Welded Nickel-Plated Wire|
|Interior Shelf Width||20 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Shelf Depth||26 Inches|
|Number Of Shelves||3|
|Heating Type||Inconel-Sheathed Heating Element|
|Heating Unit Mounting||Bottom|
|Temperature Range||80 to 210 Degrees F|
|UL EPH Classified||Yes|
|Number Of Plates / Plate Carriers Included||None|
|Power Cord Length||10 ft|
|Casters||6" Diameter Polyurethane (2 With Brakes)|
|Corner Bumper Type||Non-Marking Gray Vinyl Bumper|
|Brand Line||Space-Saver Convertible Carter Series|
There is a horizontal full-width heavy-duty stainless steel push handle bolted on each end of this banquet cabinet with reinforced backup plates. This mobile banquet cabinet is UL EPH Classified and UL listed in the United States and Canada for safety.
The BB1848 is the Space-Saver Convertible Carter series 58" tall x 30 5/8" wide mobile banquet cabinet from Carter-Hoffmann with a single solid door that allows you to store and transport pre-plated food in a combination of plate, pan, or tray slide configurations. The cabinet will hold up to 48 covered plates that are 8 3/4" to 11" diameter, or up to (10) 18"x26" trays, or (20) 12"x20 pans in a durable stainless steel unit.
This Convertible Carter model banquet cart comes with 3 welded, double nickel-plated removable wire shelves that are each 20 3/4" wide x 26" deep for plated meals as well as a full set of adjustable slides for steam table and sheet pans.
There is a bottom-mounted inconel-sheathed heating element on this mobile banquet cabinet that operates with a thermostatic control to set temperatures between 80 to 210 degrees F and the unit does not come included with plate carriers that are available separately.
The all-welded double-wall insulated stainless steel construction of this mobile banquet cabinet features turned-in seams for improved support and durability. There is 1" thick high-density wrap-around fiberglass insulation on this mobile banquet cabinet with 1 1/2" thickness on the top.
The Carter-Hoffmann BB1848 Classic Carter mobile banquet cabinet is an electric unit that operates at 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 13.7 Amps for 1650 Watts of power. The unit comes with a 10 ft power cord with a standard NEMA 5-15P plug. It is recommended that this unit be connected to a dedicated and protected circuit.
This mobile banquet cabinet rolls on a set of 6" diameter polyurethane casters (2 swivel, 2 rigid) that are bolted to the base in an offset "wheel-ahead" pattern for a smooth ride, and 2 of the casters have brakes. There are non-marking gray vinyl corner bumpers mounted at the base of this mobile banquet cabinet in a heavy-duty extruded aluminum frame.
Carter-Hoffmann BB1848 Features
- Space-Saver Convertible Carter series mobile banquet cabinet
- Usage: Combination Plates / Trays / Pans
- Cabinet Size: 58" Tall x 30 5/8" Wide
- Material: Stainless steel
- Covered 8 3/4" to 11" Diameter Plate Capacity: 48
- 18" x 26" Tray Capacity: 10
- 12" x 20" Pan Capacity: 20
- Door Type: Single solid door
- Insulation: 1" thick high-density wrap-around fiberglass, 1 1/2" thickness on the top
- Heating Type: Bottom-mounted inconel-sheathed heating element
- Shelf Type: Removable welded duplex nickel-plated wire shelves
- Shelf Size: 20 3/4" wide x 26" deep
- Number of Shelves: 3
- Full set of adjustable slides for steam table and sheet pans
- Control Type: Thermostatic controls
- Plate carriers not included
- Temperature Range: 80 to 210 degrees F
- 10 ft power cord
- Electrical specifications: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 13.7 Amps for 1650 Watts, NEMA 5-15P plug
- 2 horizontal full-width heavy-duty stainless steel push handles (1 on each end) with reinforced backup plates
- UL EPH Classified
- UL listed in the United States and Canada
- Non-marking gray vinyl corner bumpers in a heavy-duty extruded aluminum frame
- 6" diameter polyurethane casters (2 with brakes) in an offset "wheel-ahead" pattern
Carter-Hoffmann BB1848 Benefits
- Accommodates wire plate shelves, pans and trays for combination use
- Turned-in seams for improved support and durability
- "Wheel-ahead" caster design for a smooth ride
- Strong all-welded double-wall insulated stainless steel construction
Width: 30 5/8"