Carlisle 41722EC25 Tan 10 Inch Sparta Deck Brush With 1 3/4 Inch Medium Polyester Bristles And 3/4-5 ACME Thread
This deck brush is built to work in temperatures between -40 to 125 degrees F.
The Sparta color-coded deck brush is designed to help you develop your own color-coded cleaning program to promote safety and reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
This deck brush is perfect for cleaning decks, patios, or kitchen floors and the bristles are non-absorbent.
The foam-injected plastic block on this deck brush gives it extra strength and both the block and bristles are made with FDA compliant materials.
The 41722EC25 is the Tan 10" Sparta deck brush from Carlisle with 1 3/4" medium polyester bristles and a 3/4-5 ACME threaded handle hole.
Carlisle 41722EC25 Features
- Bristle Material: Polyester
- Bristle Stiffness: Medium
- Block Material: Foam-Injected Plastic
- 1 3/4" bristles
- Temperature range: -40 to 125 degrees F
- 10" Sparta deck brush
- Color: Tan
- 3/4-5 ACME threaded handle hole
Carlisle 41722EC25 Benefits
- Perfect for cleaning decks, patios, or kitchen floors
- Foam-injected plastic block gives it extra strength
- FDA compliant material
- Sparta color-coded deck brushes help you to develop your own color-coded cleaning program to reduce cross-contamination
Overall Length: 10"
Bristle Trim: 1 3/4"
|Ship Weight||5.51 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||41722EC25|
|Overall Length||10 Inches|
|Bristle Trim||1 3/4 Inches|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 125 Degrees F|
|Block Material||Foam-Injected Plastic|
|Handle Hole Thread||3/4-5 ACME|