Carlisle 41395EC25 Tan 7 Inch Sparta Detail Brush With 1 Inch Polyester Bristles
This detail brush is built to work in temperatures between -40 to 125 degrees F.
This detail brush is perfect for reaching into tight crevices and corners.
The block and bristles on this detail brush are made with FDA compliant materials.
The Sparta color-coded detail brush is designed to help you develop your own color-coded cleaning program to promote safety and reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
The 41395EC25 is the Tan 7" Sparta detail brush from Carlisle with 1" bristles in a durable foam-injected plastic block.
Carlisle 41395EC25 Features
- Block Material: Plastic
- Bristle Material: Polyester
- 7" Sparta detail brush
- Color: Tan
- 1" bristles
- Temperature range: -40 to 125 degrees F
Carlisle 41395EC25 Benefits
- FDA compliant material
- Sparta color-coded brushes help you to develop your own color-coded cleaning program to reduce cross-contamination
- Reaches into tight crevices and corners
- Foam-injected plastic block will not crack or splinter
Overall Length: 7"
Bristle Trim: 1"
|Ship Weight||1.50 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||41395EC25|
|Overall Length||7 Inches|
|Bristle Trim||1 Inch|
|Brush Type||Detail Brush|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 125 Degrees F|