Carlisle 41323EC02 White 9 Inch Triangular Sparta Tile And Grout Brush With 1 Inch Polyester Bristles, 2 Handle Holes And Molded-In Scraper
|Ship Weight||9 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||41323EC02|
|Type||Tile And Grout Brushes|
|Bristle Trim||1 Inch|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 125 Degrees F|
|Number Of Handle Holes||2|
The 41323EC02 is the White 9" long, triangular Sparta tile and grout brush from Carlisle with non-absorbent 1" polyester bristles, 2 threaded handle holes, and a molded-in scraper that will effectively remove dirt, grime, and residue.
The tile and grout brush can be used as a hand-held tool or it can be used with a threaded handle (available separately).
The foam-injected block and the bristles of this tile and grout brush are made from FDA compliant material.
The Sparta color-coded brush is designed to help you develop your own color-coded cleaning program to promote safety and reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
This tile and grout brush is built to work in temperatures between -40 to 125 degrees F.
Carlisle 41323EC02 Features
- 9" long Sparta tile and grout brush
- Molded-in scraper
- Shape: Triangular
- 1" bristles
- Handle Material: Plastic
- Temperature range: -40 to 125 degrees F
- Color: White
- Bristle Material: Polyester
- (2) threaded handle holes
Carlisle 41323EC02 Benefits
- Effectively removes dirt, grime, and residue
- Can be used as a hand-held tool or with threaded handles (available separately)
- FDA approved material
- Sparta color-coded brushes help you to develop your own color-coded cleaning program to reduce cross-contamination
Overall Length: 9"
Bristle Trim: 1"