Carlisle 4042303 Black 10 Inch Sparta Hi-Lo Polypropylene Block Floor Scrub Brush Head With Crimped Synthetic Bristles
|Ship Weight||18 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||4042303|
|Type||Floor Scrub Brushes|
|Overall Length||10 Inches|
|Overall Width||4 1/2 Inches|
|Bristle Trim||1 1/2 - 1 3/4 Inches|
|Handle Thread||3/4-5 ACME|
The 4042303 is the 10" Sparta Hi-Lo polypropylene block floor scrub brush head from Carlisle with Black 1 1/2" to 1 3/4" crimped synthetic bristles.
This scrub brush provides 3 different angles and it has a split shape design for cleaning flat surfaces, under counters, around equipment, and along baseboards without having to change tools.
The Hi-Lo floor scrub brush is one of the 21 Key Brushes that Carlisle recommends to foodservice operators to help prevent the spread of food-borne illness and it complies with FDA food codes.
The threaded handle hole on this floor scrub brush is 3/4-5 ACME for handles that are available separately. The floor scrub brush is BPA free.
Carlisle 4042303 Features
- 10" Sparta Hi-Lo floor scrub brush head
- 1 1/2" to 1 3/4" crimped bristles
- Bristle Color: Black
- Block Material: Polypropylene
- Bristle Material: Synthetic fiber
- Thread: 3/4-5 ACME
- Handles available separately
- One of Carlisle's 21 Key Brushes
Carlisle 4042303 Benefits
- Split shape design for cleaning flat surfaces, under counters, around equipment, and along baseboards without having to change tools
- Helps to prevent the spread of food-borne illness
- Complies with FDA food codes
- BPA free
Width: 4 1/2"
Bristle Trim (Min): 1 1/2"
Bristle Trim (Max): 1 3/4"