Carlisle 40043EC68 Purple 9 1/2" x 5 1/2" Sparta Tank And Kettle Brush Head With Flared 1 3/4" Polyester Bristles
|Ship Weight||17 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||40043EC68|
|Type||Tank And Kettle Brushes|
|Brush Length||9 1/2 Inches|
|Brush Width||5 1/2 Inches|
|Bristle Trim||1 3/4 Inches|
|Bristle Type||Crimped, Staple Set|
|Threaded Handle Hole||Yes|
|Temperature Range||-40 To 120 Degrees F|
The Sparta color-coded brushes are designed to help you develop your own color-coded cleaning program to promote safety and reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
The 40043EC68 is the Purple 9 1/2" x 5 1/2" Sparta tank and kettle brush head from Carlisle with a foam-injected plastic head and crimped staple-set non-absorbent 1 3/4" polyester bristles.
There is a threaded handle hole on this brush head and it is made with FDA compliant materials.
The flared bristles are on all sides of this tank and kettle brush head to provide complete cleaning and it can be used with a handle to help reach the bottom of kettles and tanks.
This brush head is designed to work in temperatures between -40 to 120 degrees F.
Carlisle 40043EC68 Features
- 9 1/2" x 5 1/2" Sparta tank and kettle brush head
- Bristle Trim: 1 3/4"
- Temperature range: -40 to 120 degrees F
- Color: Purple
- Flared head
- Crimped staple-set non-absorbent bristles
- Bristle Material: Polyester
- Block Material: Foam-injected plastic
Carlisle 40043EC68 Benefits
- Sparta color-coded brushes help you to develop your own color-coded cleaning program to reduce cross-contamination
- Flared bristles on all sides provide complete cleaning
- Can be used with a handle to help reach the bottom of kettles and tanks
- Block and bristles are made with FDA compliant materials
Brush Length: 9 1/2"
Brush Width: 5 1/2"