Cambro UPR1826FPA20580 Camshelving 20 Full-Size Pan Ultimate Sheet Pan Rack In Brushed Graphite With Plastic Locking Casters, Assembled
|Ship Weight||67.74 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||UPR1826FPA20580|
|Type||Full Height Sheet Pan Racks|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Rack Style||Bun Pan|
|Loading Style||End Load|
|Rail Spacing||3 Inches|
|Pan Capacity||(20) Full-Size (18" x 26") or (40) Half-Size (13" x 18")|
|Weight Capacity||55 lb Per Shelf / 350 lb Per Rack|
|Casters||5" Premium Plastic Swivel Casters With Total Locking Brakes|
|Wheel Material||Non-Marking Thermoplastic Rubber|
The UPR1826FPA20580 is a full-height Camshelving Ultimate Sheet Pan Rack with 3" rail spacing that holds up to (20) full-size Camtrays (18" x 26") or (40) half-size Camtrays (13" x 18") with plastic swivel locking casters, perfect for high-volume restaurants or commercial and non-commercial kitchens. This unit ships fully assembled.
The Ultimate Sheet Pan Rack features heat-resistant rails that can take sheet pans directly from a 350 degree F oven and this unit rolls smoothly on 5" premium plastic swivel casters with total locking brakes that locks both the swivel and the thermoplastic rubber wheels.
The pan rack is made from durable composite plastic components with a lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion and there are no metal, crossbars, screws or welds. Components on this pan rack are easy to remove and replace if they are ever damaged.
Each rail set on this pan rack can hold up to 55 lb and the unit has a total 350 lb weight capacity.
The UPR1826FPA20580 has a Brushed Graphite color and it is made in the USA. All of the pan rack components are NSF certified.
Cambro UPR1826FPA20580 Features
- Full-height Camshelving Ultimate Sheet Pan Rack
- Composite plastic components
- Color: Brushed Graphite
- 3" rail spacing
- Pan Capacity: (20) full-size Camtrays (18" x 26") or (40) half-size Camtrays (13" x 18")
- Weight Capacity: 55 lb per shelf / 350 lb per rack
- 5" premium plastic swivel casters with total locking brakes
- Non-marking thermoplastic rubber wheels
- Ships fully assembled
Cambro UPR1826FPA20580 Benefits
- Perfect for high-volume restaurants or commercial and non-commercial kitchens
- Heat-resistant rails can take sheet pans directly a 350 degree F oven
- Lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion
- No metal, crossbars, screws or welds
- Components are easy to remove and replace if damaged
- NSF certified
- Made in the USA
Rail Spacing: 3"
Full-Size Pan Capacity: 20
Total Weight Capacity: 350 lb