Cambro UPR1826F40580 Camshelving 40 Full-Size Pan Ultimate Sheet Pan Rack In Brushed Graphite With Metal Casters, Unassembled
|Ship Weight||70.99 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||UPR1826F40580|
|Type||Full Height Sheet Pan Racks|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Rack Style||Bun Pan|
|Loading Style||End Load|
|Rail Spacing||1 1/2 Inches|
|Pan Capacity||(40) Full-Size (18" x 26") or (80) Half-Size (13" x 18")|
|Weight Capacity||55 lb Per Shelf / 350 lb Per Rack|
|Casters||5" Zinc Plated Metal Swivel Casters (2 Locking, 2 Non-Locking)|
|Wheel Material||Non-Marking Polyurethane|
The UPR1826F40580 is a full-height Camshelving Ultimate Sheet Pan Rack with 1 1/2" rail spacing that holds up to (40) full-size Camtrays (18" x 26") or (80) half-size Camtrays (13" x 18") with metal swivel casters, perfect for high-volume restaurants or commercial and non-commercial kitchens. This unit ships disassembled with minimal assembly required.
The Ultimate Sheet Pan Rack features heat-resistant rails that can take sheet pans directly from a 350 degree F oven and this unit rolls smoothly on 5" center-stem zinc plated metal swivel casters with non-marking polyurethane wheels (2 locking, 2 non-locking).
The pan rack is made from durable composite plastic components with a lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion and there are no metal, crossbars, screws or welds. Components on this pan rack are easy to remove and replace if they are ever damaged.
Each rail set on this pan rack can hold up to 55 lb and the unit has a total 350 lb weight capacity.
The UPR1826F40580 has a Brushed Graphite color and it is made in the USA. All of the pan rack components are NSF certified.
Cambro UPR1826F40580 Features
- Full-height Camshelving Ultimate Sheet Pan Rack
- Composite plastic components
- Color: Brushed Graphite
- 1 1/2" rail spacing
- Pan Capacity: (40) full-size Camtrays (18" x 26") or (80) half-size Camtrays (13" x 18")
- Weight Capacity: 55 lb per shelf / 350 lb per rack
- 5" center-stem zinc plated metal swivel casters (2 locking, 2 non-locking)
- Non-marking polyurethane wheels
- Ships knocked-down with minimal assembly required
Cambro UPR1826F40580 Benefits
- Perfect for high-volume restaurants or commercial and non-commercial kitchens
- Heat-resistant rails can take sheet pans directly a 350 degree F oven
- Lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion
- No metal, crossbars, screws or welds
- Components are easy to remove and replace if damaged
- NSF certified
- Made in the USA
Rail Spacing: 1 1/2"
Full-Size Pan Capacity: 40
Total Weight Capacity: 350 lb