Cambro PCUPC2615 Grey Pro Cart Ultra Electric Passive/Cold Compartment Mobile Front-Loading Insulated Polyethylene Food Pan Carrier Cart With 6" Casters, 220 V
Each compartment on this food pan carrier is front-loading and holds up to (8) 18" x 26" full-size sheet pans, (16) 13" x 18" half-size sheet pans, (16) GN 1/1 hotel pans (2 1/2" deep), or (8) 16" x 16" x 2" pizza boxes.
The PCUPC2615 is the Charcoal Gray electric Pro Cart Ultra food pan carrier from Cambro with 1 passive (non-electric) compartment on top and 1 active cold compartment on the bottom keeping your food products nicely chilled between 32.5 to 40 degrees F on the bottom.
There are 8 pairs of adjustable stainless steel universal rails within each compartment on this food pan carrier with 3" to 1 1/2" spacing and each compartment has 4" nylon latches and a gasket-free magnetic quick-close door with a molded-in handle.
There is CFC-free, polyurethane insulation throughout the body and door of each Pro Cart Ultra compartment that maintains hot or cold temperatures for up to 4 hours or more without electricity.
The compartments of the food pan carrier are made using a rotational molding technique that uses a hollow mold filled with plastic and then rotated at high heat that creates an evenly constructed, strong, and extremely durable product.
The is a 5" x 8" menu pocket that accepts index cards or grease pencils and a solar digital thermometer on each compartment of the Pro Cart Ultra food pan carrier and the unit rolls smoothly on (4) 6" x 2" heavy-duty casters (2 fixed, 2 swivel with brakes). There is a perimeter bumper on this food pan carrier to protect it from damage.
The PCUPC2615 Pro Cart Ultra food pan carrier cold compartment is an electric unit that runs at 220 Volts, 50/60 Hz, 1-phase, and operates at up to 1.42 Amps for 326.6 Watts. The cold compartment has a 9 ft detachable power cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
The Pro Cart Ultra food pan carrier is NSF listed for sanitation and cleanability (except for cold module) and it is ETL listed for the United States and Canada. These carriers also feature the Cambro StoreSafe mark that identifies storage and transport products that support safe food handling.
All Pro Cart Ultra unit compartments can be inter-changed, switching from non-electric (passive), active hot, or active cold modules to a different module quickly and easily, giving you complete flexibility to support any menu or operational changes in a matter of minutes.
Cambro PCUPC2615 Features
- Pro Cart Ultra food pan carrier
- Color: Charcoal Gray
- (4) 6" x 2" heavy-duty casters (2 fixed, 2 swivel with brakes)
- 4" nylon latches
- Perimeter bumper
- Top Compartment: Passive (Non-Electric)
- Bottom Compartment: Active Cold (Electric)
- Capacity Per Compartment: (8) 18" x 26" full-size sheet pans, (16) 13" x 18" half-size sheet pans, (16) GN 1/1 hotel pans (2 1/2" deep), or (8) 16" x 16" x 2" pizza boxes
- 8 pairs of adjustable stainless steel universal rails per compartment with 3" to 1 1/2" spacing
- Magnetic quick-close gasket-free door with a molded-in handle on each compartment
- 5" x 8" menu pocket on each compartment
- Solar digital thermometer on each compartment
- Electrical specifications: 220 Volts, 50/60 Hz, 1-phase, 1.42 Amps for 326.6 Watts (cold compartment)
- 9 ft detachable power cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug for cold compartment
- CFC-free polyurethane insulation throughout body and door
Cambro PCUPC2615 Benefits
- Rotational molding technique creates an evenly constructed, strong, and extremely durable product
- Durable polyethylene construction resists stains and scratches
- Inter-changeable modules (non-electric (passive), active hot, active cold) gives you complete flexibility
- StoreSafe marked for safe food handling
- Insulated to provide excellent temperature retention for either hot or cold food for up to 4 hours
- NSF listed for sanitation and cleanability (except for cold module)
- Keeps your food products safely hot between 150 to 165 degrees F on top and nicely chilled between 32.5 to 40 degrees F on the bottom
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
Depth: 36 1/2"
Cold Compartment Interior Dimensions:
Height: 25 1/2"
Width: 21 1/8"
Depth: 26 1/4"
Passive Compartment Interior Dimensions:
Height: 25 1/2"
Width: 21 1/8"
|Ship Weight||266.2 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||PCUPC2615|
|Type||Food Pan Carriers|
|Depth||36 1/2 Inches|
|Number Of Compartments||2|
|Top Compartment Type||Passive (Non-Electric)|
|Bottom Compartment Type||Active Cold (Electric)|
|Passive Compartment Interior Dimensions (HxWxD)||25 1/2" x 21 1/8" x 27"|
|Cold Compartment Interior Dimensions (HxWxD)||25 1/2" x 21 1/8" x 26 1/4"|
|Cold Compartment Temperature Range||32.5 - 40 Degrees F|
|Door Type||Magnetic Quick-Close Gasket-Free Door|
|Features||Menu Pocket And Solar Digital Thermometer Per Compartment|
|Latch Type||4 Inch Nylon|
|Door Handle Type||Molded-In Lip|
|Pan Capacity Per Compartment||(8) 18" x 26" Full-Size Sheet Pans|
|Max Amps (Cold Compartment)||1.42|
|Watts (Cold Compartment)||326.6|
|Power Cord||9 ft|
|Casters||(4) 6" x 2" Heavy Duty Casters|
|Product Line||Pro Cart Ultra|