Cambro 1826MTC186 Navy Blue 21 1/2" Wide Camcarrier Front-Loading Insulated Polyethylene Stackable Food Pan Carrier Holds 6 Full-Size 18" x 26" Sheet Pans With Loop Handles
|Ship Weight||113 lb|
|Manufacturer Part #||1826MTC186|
|Type||Food Pan Carriers / Sheet Pan Carriers|
|Height||22 1/2 Inches|
|Width||21 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||29 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||14 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||18 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 1/8 Inches|
|Capacity||6 Full-Size 18" x 26" Sheet Pans Or Trays|
|Features||Fully Removable Gasketless Door|
|Temperature Retention||4 Hours|
|Handle Type||2 Molded-In Loop Handles|
|Compatible Camdolly||CD1826MTC, CD1826MTCHB|
There are 2 molded-in loop handles on the Camcarrier that makes them easy and comfortable to pick up and carry. Compatible CD1826MTC and CD1826MTCHB Camdolly carts are available separately that makes transportation even faster and easier.
This food pan carrier is NSF listed for sanitation and cleanability and they carry the Cambro StoreSafe mark that identifies storage and transport products that support safe food handling.
The 1826MTC186 is the Navy Blue 21 1/2" wide front-loading insulated food pan carrier from the Cambro Camcarrier Series that will hold up to 6 full-size 18" x 26" sheet pans or trays.
The 1826MTC186 food pan carrier is insulated with wall-to-wall CFC-free foamed-in polyurethane to provide excellent temperature retention for either hot or cold food for up to 4 hours.
The Camcarrier stacks securely and it features a fully removable, gasketless door that makes it easy to clean.
These food pan carriers are made using a rotational molding technique that uses a hollow mold filled with plastic and then rotated at high heat that creates an evenly constructed, strong, and extremely durable product.
Cambro 1826MTC186 Features
- Fully removable, gasketless door
- Material: Polyethylene
- Camcarrier food pan carrier
- Color: Navy Blue
- Insulation: Wall-to-wall CFC-free foamed-in polyurethane
- Capacity: 6 full-size 18" x 26" sheet pans or trays
- Loading Style: Front-loading
- 2 molded-in loop handles
- Compatible CD1826MTC and CD1826MTCHB Camdolly carts available separately
Cambro 1826MTC186 Benefits
- Insulated to provide excellent temperature retention for either hot or cold food for up to 4 hours
- Molded-in loop handles make them easy and comfortable to pick up and carry
- Durable polyethylene construction resists stains and scratches
- StoreSafe marked for safe food handling
- NSF listed
- Rotational molding technique creates an evenly constructed, strong, and extremely durable product
Height: 22 1/2"
Width: 21 1/2"
Depth: 29 1/4"
Height: 14 1/8"
Width: 18 3/8"
Depth: 26 1/8"